26.

The morning came quicker than anyone could put into words. Turning around to check the time, Yoongi realizes it is already 10 am, which means he has to get up. Since it is the last day he has off work, he wants to spend it in a more exciting way than laying in bed all day and thinking about how tired he is.

Slowly he tries to roll himself out from under the blanket when his body stops by the pressure around his arm. With a tired motion his head glances in that direction only to notice a big ball of black fur sleeping right on top of it.

At first, fear spreads over the human's full body at the sight of the beast but after not being able to get out from underneath the wolf, he slowly manages to scan the situation and think logically. The sleeping animal seems so peaceful, gentle and surprisingly completely harmless. Besides the fact that it's stopping the blood flow through the veins of the arm it lays on.

Making himself comfortable again, the brown eyes of the alpha slowly make their way over the whole body of the other one. His other hand moves on its own and lightly traces over the fur. The texture being surprisingly soft and the fingers sink into it as if they are getting swallowed by darkness.

After a few more strokes a pair of tired eyes appear on the face of the wolf hybrid. His gaze meets the one of a human and for a moment it seems like the world forgot how to spin, the clock stopped ticking and the sounds surrounding them went quiet.

Their stares become more intense when the older one's fingers move through the fur up to the beast's ears. Both alphas keep their eyes on one another right till the moment Taehyung fully wakes up and understands the situation. The black colored animal suddenly jumps up, forcing the other guy to lose his grip on the fur which startles both of them.

As a result of all the panic, both guys end up on the floor, each on their own side of the bed. The wolf looks around the room before changing into his other form to appear more human, checking over his own body to make sure the other man did nothing to him while he was asleep. Once he confirms he is alright the younger clenches onto the ripped clothes that now barely cover his torso.

The reaction from the wolf makes Yoongi move his own body into a sitting position but he remains on the carpet while watching the other one over the bed. The yellow eyes become fixated on the male right until the younger calms down. The whole time the room is completely silent, none of them dares to say anything while trying to figure out if to explain the situation or ignore it.

After a few more moments of silence, Yoongi finally suggests that both of them get ready for the day to which the younger alpha agrees. The hybrid rushes past the other person towards the bathroom while the human decides to prepare some breakfast.

While putting scrambled eggs on the plates, the older male hears light and careful footsteps coming down the stairs. Smiling to himself, he is about to say something when his attention shifts to a ringing sound from the side of the table.

Picking up his phone he realizes it's his boss and with a now nervous expression he slides his finger across the screen to answer. "Hello sir?" He waits for the other person to reply meanwhile his eyes land on the other man that enters the room.

The brown haired guy puts two plates of food he prepared for the wolf and himself on the table before walking into the living room to continue the conversation there while pointing his finger to the table, signaling the younger guy to start eating without him. The wolf hybrid's stomach growls at the sight and smell of something delicious.

He hasn't eaten for half a day so his body is craving for something but as he sits down and is about to dig in, he remembers his own words from a day before. What if the food is actually poisoned like he thought? Even after all the events from yesterday he still can't be sure that the human doesn't want to cause him any harm. His first instinct is to leave the table but his stomach suddenly lets out a strange and painful sound.

On second thought there is a bigger possibility for him to die of starvation than by eating this dish. The wolf thinks to himself before taking a bite and after as if to vanish, the food was suddenly gone from both plates in an instant, making the hybrid's tail wag from happiness of having a full stomach.

"One of those plates was mine," a voice from behind Taehyung speaks up when the other figure enters the room. The wolf jumps in surprise once again before slowly turning his head to the body that passes by him and lifts up the plate that had the other portion on it.

"Are you getting back at me by eating my food or something?" the voice makes the black haired guy lower his gaze before even correctly meeting the brown eyes, avoiding them more obviously when he notices the disappointment. "That wasn't my intention," the hybrid apologies with his head hanging low and his fists wrapping around the fabric of the pants.

Yoongi hums before taking both plates and walking towards the sink. "Is that so? Then I guess you must have been really hungry considering you ate double the amount of food a human gave you," he glances at the black haired guy who clenches his teeth before beginning to speak through them. "It was good. The food," he says gently before facing the alpha's surprised expression.

The human's face turns into a smile as a light laugh escapes his lips. "Thanks, I will keep in mind you have a big appetite from now on," the older guy replies before grabbing a banana from the counter and walking up to the table again, sitting besides the other one.

A sudden feeling of closeness makes the younger alpha shift a bit before his eyes focus on the man before him. "Due to some complications at the company they won't need me for another three days," Yoongi speaks up, putting the fruit in front of him.

"Which means we will spend a few more days together, you and me. So I want us to get to know each other more, not just because Jimin said so, but because I'm interested in you. I want to show you that you can trust someone," the older one explains while slowly moving his hand near the other alpha's that the hybrid placed on the table.

Taehyung's body flinches lightly when the human's fingers run over his but the yellowish grey eyes remain locked on the man's brown ones.

"I want you to trust me."

------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!

Been a while huh? Thought I might never continue this??

Well here I am!

Yoongi:"Yeah for how long exactly?"

Taehyung:"Tomorrow, when the author realizes there is something better to do than write about us most likely"

Guys...🥲

Well who knows the next update might come next week or next year but let's hope for the best 😅

Anyways hope everyone has a great day! 🥰