7.

The human continues to stare at him, waiting for the hybrid to explain the rest of the story. At first Taehyung isn't interested in answering the guy about his escape plan but knowing that if he doesn't answer the questions, Yoongi probably won't stop asking and pressing on him so eventually he gives up.

The younger sighs and gives the brown haired guy a question first. "Well.. Where do I even start? Do you want me to explain from the beginning or how I got into the forest?" he asks titling his head to the side a little while uncomfortably moving around.

"Don't know but I'd rather hear the whole story if that's okay with you?" The older answers curiously. He wants to know about this guy's whole life so he will know what the hybrid is scared of and what he is okay with.

"I was praying you wouldn't say that, why did I even ask you in the first place?" the hybrid whispers to himself, ruffling his hair a bit before looking into the other pair of big brown eyes that are just waiting to know everything there is. "Alright then.. Everything started when I was just a cub or baby, whatever you want to call it. I as all the other hybrids there, was born in a cage inside a lab but I don't remember much of my parents," he starts telling the story.

"So what happened to them?" Yoongi jumps in the middle of a sentence and the wolf lets out a deep sigh. "I was about to tell you," he huffs towards the human who backs away a little. "Sorry.. Please continue," the older apologizes, his curiosity killing him. Taehyung's glare finally focuses away from the older as he continues. "Well as I told you I don't remember much of them. But the last time I saw them was terrifying," he stops a little bit but decides to go on.

"I remember my mother crying while they were trying to take me and my brother far away from something behind us. I didn't know what it was until I saw some creatures. They had two legs and looked scary with some kind of tubes in their hands. I couldn't really tell back then because of the clothing they were put in but now I know who they were," his words stop for a second, his blue eyes meeting the brown ones.

"They were humans. Scientists if I'm exact but to me, they looked more like hunters. They had guns in their hands, chasing after us like in the middle of a wild hunt," The wolf hybrid once again moves his eyes from the figure in front of him. The memories once again coming back to him, feeling like everything happened just a moment ago.

He breathes in deeply, trying to remember exactly what happened. "We couldn't go anywhere after that. We were trapped due to a wall before us. My eyes glanced at my father trying his best to protect us, but..." The alpha suddenly starts fighting back his tears, while avoiding making an eye contact.

"I heard a loud banging noise that made me whimper and hide but when I looked up again, my father's body fell lifeless onto the cold floor. Blood surrounding him.. My eyes widened at the view... My mother then tried to run away to hide me and brother but before she could go far enough..." his trembling words pause again, trying to hide his face as much as possible by looking down so that the other guy wouldn't see how sad and weak he just became.

"Another shot was heard. She, as well as my father, fell to the ground and I collapsed in front of her. She was whimpering in pain.. I could see her tears running down her face while placing gentle kisses over my face..." the hybrid can feel tears forming in his eyes but trying to be strong he wipes them away.

He looks up at the guy beside him. "She took her last breath and closed her eyes right in front of me... Hearing her heart stop playing the rhythm I always listened to.. I tried to wake her up, I just couldn't understand why everything happened like that... They took me in their filthy hands but I was too small and weak to fight them back. That was the last I saw of them," a sad voice rings through the room while the alpha's keep on holding the eye contact with one another.

Yoongi's eyes are the exact copy of the wolf's, both showing sadness and shock. The human can't follow the words, how can someone be so cruel to kill a child's parents and then take him away like nothing happened? "Taehyung I'm.. I'm sorry to hear that," the brown haired guy mumbles out while lowering his gaze slightly. Now he understands the look on Taehyung's face from the time he was shot.

A sudden smirk appears on the younger one's face after the apology. His still blue eyes start showing a hint of red that starts to slowly spread around them. "Hah like that's the worst thing happening there, this is just the beginning. Just a normal birth and early life of every single hybrid in the laboratory. You can be happy if you survive long enough to even have kids after," explains the wolf hybrid with angry yet creepily smiling face.

The brown eyed guy carefully listens to the hybrid and every information hurts him more than the other. "Every hybrid there is forced to have a child once the scientists feel like making them have one though. If they are not old enough to have it and they get pregnant they can even die but no one cares.. Humans just start writing things down on a piece of paper and then throw the body away like it's nothing..." his body starts shaking at the memories, slowly wrapping his arms around himself, he continues.

"And if they give birth but don't want to give the child away, they get killed after the baby is old enough for the human's to take over. They shoot the parents so they can experiment on their offspring. And that's why all the hybrids there stopped mating after a while. We didn't want this to happen anymore..." The wolf hybrid sighs looking down, his blue eyes shining from the tears formed in them.

"Then finally one day they have had enough of our behaviour and decision of not mating anymore, so they took one of the hybrids and started raping him in front of us... Our eyes were wide as most of them started crying seeing him in pain... And worst of all... That hybrid was my brother.. After what happened he died from shock..." he stops and once again wipes the tears while looking around to not cry at the memory.

"I was left alone, my brother was the only family member I had... And he died like all the others. All I could do was just sit there and watch... I will never forget the pain in his eyes.. The last breath he took.. His painful voice screaming for them to stop but they didn't..." the wolf grits his sharp teeth in anger, his eyes once again turning completely red.

"I saw hybrids being turtured and killed by those men eveyday and heard them scream in pain every night. I was young at that time... But they didn't care, after the hybrid was older than half a year they started using him.." he growls loudly, remembering the times he spent in the cage, his hands forming into fists.

"Humans took away everything from me! They took EVERYTHING!! My family! My friends! My freedom!!" Yoongi is silently observing the black haired wolf hybrid slowly breaking down in front of him, staring at the floor to not fully expose his expression and thinking about his dark past.

"I only had one friend left at that time, his name was Jungkook. Honestly, to me he wasn't just a friend.. I wanted to be his mate.. Because he... Was my everything. The only reason I wished to stay alive.. We did everything we could together, so after we saw all the horrible things we decided to run away from that place. So something like that wouldn't happen to us," he sighs deeply, introducing his old childhood friend with a suffocating voice while the other guy sits there listening to his words closely.

"Yeah, the dreams all the hybrids there wanted to come true one day.. Then one day we really managed to escape and run away.. It was his idea and his ideas never failed to amaze me at how smart they were," a light smile creeps on the younger one's face while thinking of his best friend.

"I really miss that around me... "

-------------------------------------------------------------

This is the first part of Taehyung's sad past.. Are you ready for the next one??

I hope this part was interestting!! 😊

See you soon, I purple you!!! 💜💜💜