And More

Sam calls Dean as we race back to town. He pulls up to a motel. "I'm confused." I look at him strangley. "Liv, please. Just stay here, I can't focus on you and Dean at the same time. Please." I nod and get out, scared on what their about to do.  I go up to the front desk and get a room. My car is still at the diner so I kinda just have to wait now. I get into the room and surprisingly this room is clean and kinda nice. It doesn't even smell. I wait by the window looking out for about two hours. I get bored waiting so I turn on a movie order some take out to be delivered and go hop in the shower. The water is burning hot, just how I like it. I just let it cascade down my body, embracing the heat. I keep thinking about that kiss. How badly I wanted Sam. How I craved his touch. Thinking about how his body must look with out clothes on got me hot n bothered. I imagined Sam was in the shower with me, I used my hands in place of his started touching myself. All over. I imagined his lush lips surrounding my flower as I lowered the shower head to it. The pressure from the water made my head fall back with pleasure. The repeated beating on my swollen clit made my toes curl. I was almost there quietly repeating Sam's name when there was a knock at the door. That kind of scared me but I remembered I ordered food.  I turned the water off and dried myself. I put my oversized t back on and my panties. I went out into the bedroom/livingroom/kitchen area to the front door to look out the peep hole. The driver was gone and there was a steaming pizza pie box in front of my door. I grab it and start digging in.

           I must have went to bed at some point because I remember waking up and Sam was shirtless lying next to me. "Sam?" "It's okay. We're all okay. Dean is sleeping in his car. Go back to bed." My heart was racing. Not to mention Sam was SHIRTLESS cuddling me, but I was only in panties and a shirt! I didn't want to go back to bed. I looked up into his eyes and he looked down to mine. I raised my hand to his face to move it closer to mine and we kissed. Slow at first and then with more lust. He's kissing me hard now and I feel like I'm going to explode from excitement. He gets on top of me without breaking the make out session. He simultsneously pushes the covers off of us. He's on his knees on top of me and he stops for a moment to take it all in. His muscles are sprakling from sweat already in the moonlight peaking from the curtains. I'm breathing so hard my entire chest is moving in waves. Up and down. My nipples piercing through my shirt from being so aroused. He pulls me by my thighs up over his legs, exposing my panties to him. He breathes out hard and comes down on my neck kissing every inch. This makes me wetter than wet. He traces his hands down my arms to my hands to interlock with them and put them over my head, pinning me to the bed as he loses himself in my neck and heavy breathing. He holds both of my hands in his one and uses his other hand to tease my already swollen clit through my soaked panties. I arch my back at his touch and let out a whimper.
           This turned him on even more. He lets me go to take off my shirt letting my perky breasts fall out of it. He takes my right nipple in his mouth, swirling it, licking it. I can't help but whimper again. He pinches and plays with the other nipple. I have to move my legs, I need him inside me. Now. Once he's satisfyed with the right nipple he moves his lips slowly down my body, over my ribs, down to my flower breathing out hot air on to my skin. He gets to my soaked panties and kisses me through them. Oh my god, his lips are just a thin layer of fabric away. He pulls me down a little bit by the thighs to get a better angle at it. He teases me. Kissing all around it, on my thighs leaving seliva behind with every kiss. "Goddd, pleaseee." I beg. Sam moves my panties aside, away from my opening. He lightly kisses it, I let out a moan. He kisses it longer and harder and slightly slips his warm wet tounge in there too. Jesus Christ. His tounge comes out more and more and more. I'm enjoying every moment of it. My back arching further and further with every lick. Then he stops and puts his large middle finger in. Hard. I gasp and moan at the same time. He continues to put it in and out getting progressivley faster. "Oh my god Sam." He likes this. He likes when I say his name.
             He sits up and I start kissing his chest and his abs. I slowly go down to his jeans and unbutton and unzip them. He lets out a deep breath, like he's been waiting for this. I pull his pants down and then his boxers. His huge erection comes bouncing out. He's huge. Like 9 1/2 inches of pure dick. I look up at him in a bratty way and he looks back down expecting me to take him. I do. I grab his shaft and slowly swallow his tip into my wet mouth. He lets out a breathy moan. I go deeper and faster while my hand is stroking at the same time. He grabs my hair and slightly starts thrusting into my mouth. I took him even deeper into my mouth and this made him crazy cuz he pulled it out and pushed me down on the bed. Pulled me up by my hips, practically rips my panties off me and with my legs pointed straight up to the ceiling, Sam's muscular arms wrapped around them keeping them closed. He plunges his wet cock deep into me. We both moan. The feeling of my lips swallowing up his head and just slipping inside of me feels so damn good. He plows into me hard and deep and with each thrust he watches as my breasts bounce up and down with such force.  I never expected him to be this assertive in bed. He plows me harder and harder my ass cheecks clapping against his thighs. I moan louder and he can tell I'm loving it. He pulls out and flips me over on the bed. I emediately think doggy and assume the position but he pulls me up by my neck. My back straight up on my knees, him behind me. He reaches his arm around to my front and starts fingering my clit holding me still by the the neck. "You like that? Don't you?" he breathes deep between words. "Yeess. Oh god yes." I can barely reply back I'm in so much pleasure. "You want to cum?" he asks me in a deep raspy voice. "Yes, please!" Louder he says. "YeSs! PLeaSee!" I shout. He puts his long wet dick back inside me and starts thrusting all while still playing with my clit and holding my throat. Oh my god, I'm close...I'm so close. He moves his hand faster around my clit and pushes harder into me. "I'm cumMinG...!" I convulse around his hard cock his hands still doing what they're doing as I ride out my pleasure. He lets me go and my face lands on the sweaty pillows, I'm still shaking from my orgasm.
              "I'm not done yet." He says in that sexy low voice and he brings my ass up to him, I'm face down. He puts it back inside me slowly. He exhales hard and whimpers because it feels so tight around him. He slowly but deeply thrusts into me. This feels amazing. After a few minutes, he gets more into it. Now going hard, deep, and fast. He pulls my hair and slaps my ass. "Oh my god Lizz! You're so tight. YoU feeL So GoOD!" I'm so close to cumming again and I can tell he's close too because he intensifies. I'm close I moan and he says me too. We climax at the same time. He moans loud as his hot liquid fills me and I gasp as I pulse around his dick. We ride out the pleasure as he's still slightly thrusting. He pulls out of me, now partially hard. We are both out of breath. We lay next to eachother on the bed and cover up. He cuddles me in his arms and kisses my forehead. "I know, I know." he whispers and we fall asleep.