Ghosts- Ben (Number 6) x GNReader

A/N: I just love both Ben's lol, that's why there's so many Ben Fics. This is my last pre saved story so there may be a lull in content but I promise I'll be back soon!!!!! Thank you so much for reading 💙

PLEASE COMMENT WHICH CHARACTERS YOU WANT TO SEE MORE OF, OTHERWISE ILL JUST KEEP WRITING FOR WHOEVER I PLEASE.

Ben's POV. 1st Person:

"Ben STOP MOPING AROUND! Just talk to them oh my god... she's a crazy little girl you know that?" I roll my eyes when Klaus trails off once again mumbling about the god he claims to see. "Focus Klaus" I flick him on the forehead, learning that we can interact with each other is the greatest thing to ever happen to me. He whines as he rubs his forehead before speaking "Ben dude, they seem nice just talk to them." The "them" Klaus is speaking of is of course a ghost. They're another ghost that follows Klaus around, Klaus was going to get rid of them until I laid my eyes on them and just knew I had to talk to them. Just because they're a ghost doesn't mean their beauty is lost to my eyes. Though Klaus can be an idiot at times, I'd forever appreciate him keeping them around. Something about Klaus' last comment makes me snap out of my thoughts "wait you've spoke to them?!" Klaus rolls his eyes and distracts himself with some nail polish "of course I have, they were freaking the hell out when they first appeared." I wince, I can only imagine dying and the only person that can see you is a stranger. "You said they were nice though?" "Yes Ben, after I calmed them down, we shared a nice conversation." Klaus doesn't look up from where he's messing with his nails, but his smug smile irks me. A small ounce of jealousy runs through my veins "whatever Klaus." I turn to walk away when Klaus yells out to me "JUST TALK TO THEM BENNY!"

For the rest of the day Klaus' words ring throughout my head. 'Should I really just talk to them?' It sounds so easy in practice but doing it for real seems horrifying. 'What if they hate me?' 'What if they think I'm weird? 'What if they prefer talking to Klaus?' That last thought is what makes me realize I'm being ridiculous. "No one likes talking to Klaus..." I whisper going to look for them when I bump into something, and someone speaks. "What's wrong with talking to Klaus?" My breath catches.

Readers POV. 2nd Person:

Being a ghost is about as boring as it sounds. No one can see you which means no one to talk to besides other ghosts but most other ghosts either just want revenge or to be left alone, which you can respect. Thankfully a man named Klaus can see you and explained everything to you right after you died. "Waking up" after dying is definitely one of the scariest things you've ever experienced which is why you're so grateful for Klaus. However even if Klaus is great there's a particular ghost who interests you more. You've never spoken to him, but he looks kind and is always interacting with Klaus. Klaus always calls the ghost "Ben" or "Benny" so you figure his name must be Ben. You must have died around the age as Ben died because he looks to be a similar age to you. His leather jacket and sweatshirt combo are endearing to you. It's been a while since you've died but you can never get the nerve to talk to him.

It's another day alone as a ghost when you decide that today is the day, you're going to talk to him. 'I just need to find him first.' You think this will be the hardest part until you hear the distinctive voice that is Klaus' yelling "JUST TALK TO THEM BENNY!" You should have known that Ben would be with Klaus considering they're joined at the hip. You start to follow Klaus' voice until you run into something distracted from your concentration. You hear "No one likes talking to Klaus..." which piques your interest. "What's wrong with talking to Klaus?" Looking up from the person you've obviously run into you're met with Ben. "Oh... hi" You mentally berate yourself 'oh hi seriously??' His eyes are wide clearly not expecting to run into you but he's quick to respond after you speak. "Hey, oh gosh sorry for running into you." "It's okay I wasn't looking either" you awkwardly chuckle not exactly sure how to talk to the guy you've been silently admiring for too long now. He seems to be at a loss for words as well before he finally speaks once more "uhm sorry but what's your name?" Ah right... "It's Y/N." "Y/N nice to meet you, I'm Ben." "I know- I mean... nice to meet you Ben" your face flushes, mortified at what you've said. Thankfully Ben must not think what you've admitted is creepy considering he laughs, it's not a mocking laugh only a laugh filled with relief. He eventually calms down enough to say, "glad to know I'm not the only one with a staring problem." It takes a moment for his words to register "wait what?" He adverts his eyes when he states, "I've been meaning to talk to you for ages now... I've just been too nervous."

Your jaw drops 'the guy I've been admiring has been admiring me back this whole time?!' You realize you've yet to respond to his confession. "I-- wow... I don't even know what to say, I've been wanting to talk to you for ages as well..." His eyes seem to light up "oh thank goodness... can I tell you something else?" "Yeah of course" you're curious as to what else he has to say. "I just wanted to let you know that I think you're stunning/handsome (whatever compliment you'd prefer)" Even if you're a ghost you can physically feel your cheeks heating up at the compliment. You stutter for a moment before finally getting out a meek "thank you." He seems to have gained some confidence since the start of your conversation. He stands up taller when he says, "so it's clear we both like each other... how about we start hanging out together?" "...I think I'd like that yeah." His smile is blinding "great does sometime later work, right now I have to talk to Klaus." "That works, I'll see you later then." He gives you another smile before heading back off in the direction he came in when you first ran into him. To say you were excited would be an understatement. You can't wait to see where this takes you...

A/N: Thank you so much for reading, sorry that this story is a bit short and slightly rushed at the end!

Remember requests are open and remember to check out my Tik Tok @its.leahs.art