Communications? Alien To Aqua 2

Aqua View~

It was the following day during lunch break. The location was the same class as always. I am not even sure if I should go to rooftop or not, after what happened yesterday. Before I can even have to decide that, Sadou put his desk across my desk and Akio and Tanaka seem to follow suit.

"So, today our goal should be to make you able to hold conversation with other boy, right?"

I am in awe when Sadou said that. Is he not even embarrassed with what he did yesterday? Being able to directly comfort me, when I can't stutter single word?

"Hello? Down to Minato-san"

"Oh yeah, that is correct, I want to hold conversation with other at least"

"Well, you are pretty much used to me but your conversation with Akio and Tanaka is still awkward and sometime mellow"

"Ugh... I mean I am making effort to fix that"

I sighed at Sadou's merciless observation. Back during that yesterday, Sadou told me to just have conversation with other like I did with him, but I wouldn't be that much trouble if that was that easy.

"So, I asked help from Akio and Tanaka to help, Of course they are willing to help"

"Don't worry, Minato-san, we will do our best"

Each boy brings their own respective bento and put them on their desk. Beside me was Akio and at the opposite, it was Sadou.

"Well, here is my plan. I am pretty sure, Minato can hold any conversation if it is with someone, she knows but if it is someone, she doesn't know that like you two, I think this will prove to be good training for her. That is my idea"

"Well, not a bad idea but not a good idea either" Akio said

"I mean, do you have any other better idea, I think if Minato can hold conversation while she is overwhelmed, she'll surely will be able to have conversation with anyone"

"Well, let give it a try then, Since we only 1 hour on lunch break" Tanaka said

"Okay, get ready Minato!"

Speaking to one person is other awful enough for me that my soul is leaving my body but now, three at once?? It will be just too much. For me, the girl who have social anxiety to be surrounded by three boys. My expression can't even hide my honest feeling. But at the same time, Sadou asked these two for help just for the sake of her selfish demand.

"Akio and Tanaka, don't you have any trouble with this? Like helping me to this extent"

"Well, if my friend Satou is asking for help, I can't really say no, He had been helping me with certain thing after all"

"I am just here because Satou offered me something that I can't buy here so no worries, no worries!"

Something huh, I don't even know that I should be happy or disgusted at the fact that Satou bought them out with that something. I hesitated for a second but, I decided to play along with it for now

"Now, then since that's over, Let start eating"

Following Sadou's orders, the four of them sat around the desk and opened up their respective bento box. First was Sadou, of course his bento is just typical convenient store whereas Akio and Tanaka are luxurious and Aqua's one is just cute.

As they are eating, they started to converse,

"So, You guys ready for exam before summer? Akio is probably okay but What about you Tanaka?"

"Well, thanks to certain someone, I have to copy all of my notes, so I still need more time to be confident about the exam"

"Hehehe, well it is always give and take. Next time, maybe you should think about consequences if you trouble someone" I replied