Prolonged

Author note: this Au is inspired by MarcRios6, darksaul16, Spider-Academy ahmadnazem and dalious

1. This in the 616 universe and after superior event.

2. Peter Parker gonna have Harem

3. The Heroines in 616 universe maybe gonna be redeem and join harem or only become friend

4. The only one that believe Peter is Franklin, Valeria, Deadpool, and Punisher.

5. Spiderman are not mine but is Marvel And Stan Lee

6. Art and pictures in this story are not mine

Talk: talking

Thinking and mind link: Thinking

Action: *Action*

616 Universe

New York City

In New York City the time is 13.00 pm but is on a rainy day over the top of empire state there is Spiderman sitting alone still wearing a mask, but even though Spiderman is still wearing a mask, you can see that Spiderman has felt sad and hatred.

He was upset because after the superior events when Doc Octopus exchanged ideas between him and peter, and as a result Doc Octopus had ruined peter's relationship with friends, group, aunts and event her sister and his brother (kaine), and as a re...

He was upset because after the superior events when Doc Octopus exchanged ideas between him and peter, and as a result Doc Octopus had ruined peter's relationship with friends, group, aunts and event her sister and his brother (kaine), and as a result SHIELD, Avenger, X-Men, inhuman and even WebWarrior hunted him and his hero called Friends tried to kill him , even Julia think he doesn't deserve to be Spider Totem but Miles is more qualified to become totem that make miles become arrogant like Tony, and don't start with Tony because of him peter lost his company because his worker sabotage and help tony to take his company and with that he doesn't have money anymore and most importantly, Peter's ex also abandoned him and attacked him, including Susan and Jessica Drew .

He remembered that Susan also made him feel angry because after what he did to help, look after the children and also listen to Susan's problems with his relationship with Reed. this is what he got, he was attacked by Fantastic 4 and threatened by her to stay away from her childrens and don't started with jessica drew after he save her on phoenix event she believes hawkeye that save her (😡 i prefer call him chicken eye and someone believe him they dumb to believe him with only bow and arrow can defeat two phoenix force) and Jessica Drew call him a Coward and threatening him to stay away from Gerry.

Spiderman even thinks remembering every incident that he sacrificed himself without pay or reward everyone still hates him and the women he used to be with are annoyed by him even think their boyfriend are better than him, he feels so hateful to even remember it.