Chapter 12- You Can't Keep Doing That...

Keaton's P.O.V

"Stop bending over! Save it for your boyfriend." Shawn mocked with seriousness, as I stood up straight.

"Stop being childish! Save it for your children." I retorted with a sarcastic smile.

Shawn poked his tongue out at me but continued to eat his toast. I decided to ignore Shawn, he always seemed to be in a playful mood in the morning.

My eyebrows pulled together when Shawn pulled his suit jacket on. "Where are you going?" I asked totally confused. It was more than half an hour earlier than we normally left.

"Work..."

"You know we still have half an hour right?" I said slowly, as if Shawn couldn't read the time properly.

"My boss wants me in half an hour earlier from now on. Something about a slight promotion." Shawn explained. "Is it O.K if you make your own way to the bus stop?"

I nodded not wanting to get in the way of my sisters family anymore. I was already using electricity and water, without being able to pay them back. I wouldn't stop Shawn bringing in more money.

"Thanks Keaton. Don't get lost." Shawn jeered, pushing my shoulder playfully.

Rolling my eyes, I replied, "I've been watching where we have been going for two weeks. I don't think I will get lost."

Shawn held his hands up in defeat. "O.K O.K I believe you. I better get going, see you tonight."

"That sounded so wrong."

"Save it for your boyfriend!" Shawn shouted, before closing the door behind him.

Ophelia trudged down the stairs with a puzzled expression. "What was Shawn shouting about?" She asked, perplexed.

"Oh he's just making all these weird jokes."

Ophelia shook her head in slight shame. "What is wrong with him?" I shrugged. "Keaton is there any chance you could drop the kids off before college today?"

I glanced at the clock. I would have to leave now if I did, but is suppose it's the least I could do. "O.K, but are they ready yet?" I asked.

"Yes they are. Leyton's on his Xbox and Bella is saying by to her dolls." She said, flicking the kettle to life.

Without further ado, I ran up the stairs to my room and grabbed my backpack and penny board. Tucking it safely under my arm; I made my way to Leyton's room.

"Leyton I'm dropping you off at school today. C'mon on let's go." I said, going to T.V and switching it off.