Eureka

She looks in my direction. Her eyes are blank, but full of life, as if something is desired to be gained. Her hair is cut short, curving to fit her faces' design on one side, and freely flowing at the ends of the other. She is lifeless; a portrait, with a faint display of joy, sorrow, or even anger presented. Yet she is alive, I am looking at her now. Her current feelings, and thoughts are unknown, but her position in the sun's light is perfect. The light reflects from her left side, creating shadows upon her neck, collarbone, and the hair that is turned away from the light's reach.

She is looking at me; Wondering what specific thoughts are going through my mind as I put pencil to paper in copying her observed design, I can tell. Though her expression of any emotion is held unseen to even myself, suggestions of her thoughts continue to come to mind. What more do I, her artist and creator, plan to add to her masterpiece of a design? Where do I plan to take her at this very moment, and why should she agree to go? Is there any benefit in what I plan to do for her? Whatever the case may be, do I plan to fulfill it in this over casual attire of jeans, a t-shirt and some sneakers? She wants an answer to these questions, I can tell, but her patience is strong.

She continues to stare, waiting. She is expecting me to speak to her faint expression; unaware of the intense aura she has filled the surrounding area with. She knows that I care but she is serious, no games are involved at this very moment. The ring surrounding her neck reflects the light that shines upon her. Her eyes reflect the same light, the light that hides her shoulders outline within it. She waits, and the more she waits, the more I am seduced by her stare. No, it is no longer a stare; it is somewhat of a glare now.

The wind blows strong but remains calm. Her hair is frisked by the winds force wildly, except for that held by the clip in her hair. Her gentle hand moves to fix what was moved once by the wind that has blown, each strand smoothly pushed together behind her ear as she returns the part in the center of her hair. She sighs, taking a deep breath, and a moment to blink her crystal eyes, then returns back to the position she was in; The exact same stare that she put in play before the wind's disturbance.

The straps on her dress remain fixed in the same position, even when her body is directed in a different position. A smile breaks from her lips as if to comfort, but whatever comfort gained seemed to disappear when she fixed her lips back into the same cold position as before. Again she waits. The light shines upon her in the same exact way it did earlier. Different shades of gray can be noticed all around her, surrounding the lights white. It reveals her skin to be soft, pale, and youthful, but her eyes are enough to shake the soul. They are hypnotizing. Small pupils lay in the center, surrounded by a ring and yet a second ring outside of the first. Her eyebrows are thin and light, but her eyelashes are dark in their thinness. They curve outward on the rim of each oval that makes up her eyes. Those unreal eyes that can only be imagined.

The wind blows again, this time her hair is not moved by it. She remains, and the time that passes seems endless. In an instant she speaks, but words cannot be heard, for I am lost in her eyes. I see strands of her hair lay across her forehead, barely touching her skin. A white aura glows around her, shining in the grey behind her. The scene behind her shifts in that moment, from a soft grey on her right side, to a white on her left. She is still.

She is beautiful. One that knows who she really is would be surprised to see the person displayed before me now. She is a sensitive person, guarding herself with her feminine masculinity, but her shell is eventually hindered by her softened core over time. She appears to be a kind person, a lover who would rather save than destroy, unless she found it necessary. She is a goddess, such as Aphrodite, her love spreading wings and her beauty incomparable, but this only someone dear to her would know. She breaks my daze with her words "Are you finished yet?" This time I hear her words clearly. I looked up at her from the drawing on my desk. Her eyes were their natural lavender, complying with her cyan hair. Her skin held a mix of pale and a lightly tanned color, which soon was hidden beneath her 60's style white dress, which was striped with a cyan darker than that of her hair. The ring surrounding her thin neck gleamed gold leading up to her tender lips, which reflected a darker tone of her skin. Her features are intimate, her figure slim and naturally curved, her skin soft along with her voice which is innocent yet, enough to seduce. The complete contradiction of her military background, she is the dream most men have of a woman who would be perfect if reality allowed perfection.

Her footsteps break the silence, leading her to where my desk was placed, and ending her trip with a soft sigh. I watched her tilt her head in curiosity, before she smiled and giggled, raising her hand to her lips. "Why are you looking at me that way? You look... exactly like you did when you saw me for the first time." She spoke these words, her voice growing softer and softer as she reached the end of her sentence. She was right, because I felt the same way I did when I first met her as well. This warm, melting feeling that, in my head, lifted me from my pedestal and instantly claimed myself as hers. For a moment we stood, staring at each other in silence. By this time I was completely awestruck by her appearance, even though it was seen daily. "It looks finished." she spoke, turning her attention toward my work.

My head shook from left to right slowly, before a smile spread inside my cheeks and words escaped my eager lips. "No, not yet" I proclaimed to her in my natural tone. "After this I will re-draw it on my tablet so I can redesign it in Photoshop or another art program. Then it will be finished." She could not help but propose another illuminating smile. "Hm. You are the best, did you know that?" Her words fluttered, her hand soon cupping mine on my desk. "Yes Eureka, I know, I know..." A sigh escaped me before we both burst out in a quiet laughter.