Encounter With Anemone

A Few Weeks Later...

I was falling. The room had faded to black, my consciousness had slipped, but yet there was still consciousness standing. I reached my hand up in this cold pitch black, hoping to find an object to grasp, or another hand to save mine. But at the same time, I became pensive. "Where is Eureka?" She had disappeared from her slumber next to me. "Where was I? Help me Eureka please, I'm lost in this place..." I spoke with a surprise panic rising about. No sooner than I called her name, the warmth of skin enclosed my hand, and suddenly the black became white. I closed my eyes from the bright glare, only to open them to a pair of lavender eyes finding their own interest in mine. There was a blink and then a scan that revealed the oval structure of a female face, soft skin that was close to pale but held pigmentation still, and hair of a rose that reflected the gentleness of its fibers.

Furthermore, a golden collar around the female's neck shined as if it had just been polished, giving off the sight of a small traveling red light that circled the collar every few seconds. Taking a step back in surprise, I looked to her with my hands up and palms forward, as if I was being arrested. There, I caught a better sight of her full attire. It consisted of a low cut white dress, (that did not reveal the cleavage but stopped at its tip and from the front view it was:) patterned with an orange strap over her left shoulder, a red strap on her right shoulder, and four rings that are pierced by a single orange line coming from the near center of the dress. A thin ring circled the center of the dress (where her stomach was), another slightly thicker circled the top of her pelvic area, one about 3 centimeters lower that was 3x thicker circled her hips, and finally, a giant red ring bloomed out and brought a large circle around her, ending the dress and resting (in estimation) just below her rear.

After my observation was complete, she broke out in a hysterical laugh, her hand covering her mouth as she bent over and held her stomach. My reaction was to look to the left, and blow air out of my mouth with a smug look on my face. She was well entertained I could tell, but I felt embarrassed at how quickly I jumped back in caution. I relaxed my arms and hands, and slowly began to scratch a sudden itch that had arisen upon my cheek. Then, the laughing ceased, and a sigh was released. A soft voice approached me as I stood still, now watching the female motion her hands behind her. "So you have found her heart...hold on to it." My head turned to look at her after these words..

The look at her smile read a satisfaction, but also loneliness. It reminded me of...Eureka when we first met. "Who was this girl? What could she possibly want, and how did she..." The thoughts stopped immediately. A name soon came into my mind, and a calm feeling took over me. I then responded, unconsciously accepting my responsibility with ease. "No worries, I'll keep her safe. You knew that all along, huh Anemone?" There was a pause, and then with a giggle, a smile crossed her lips and she nodded. "Bingo! You guessed it!" She swayed from side to side and began to spin around in numerous circles. It was rare for me to see this form of her, as she was never this happy...she was always in a form of pain or agony. I was curious, but then I thought to myself..."I feel like I've known her all along..." So I soon spoke, feeling a slight unease in her movements. They were suspicious now, which provoked me to ask one simple question. "Anemone...there's something else isn't there?" I addressed her with a stern tone, but my eyes lost focus on her movements.

In that moment, she ironically paused in front of me and gave a nod, her sadistic smile fading into a cold stare. She turned to me, her hand arose to my cheek, and specifically her index finger lingered in its stroke. She took a step closer, pushed her chest to mine, and gave off yet another giggle before she stared into my eyes and formed her lips to speak. "I want you..." she began to speak softly, but the tone of desperate desire could easily be heard. Her sudden change proved the suspected lonely aspect in her smile. My hands were tempted to hold her, but I did not move, I only stood still to allow her the opportunity of acting her will upon me. My interest grew, and essentially, all I wanted to do was satisfy her; provide to her a smile that held companionship, and the feeling she most desperately needed. She continued in her soft tone to speak her true desire into the void: "Hold on to my heart as well...please." A tear slid from her eye strolling down her cheek, the touch of her lips were gentle, welcoming, and in that moment, necessary. And then, everything faded to white, with a small glimpse of her true, love filled smile being stored into my memory.

My eyes suddenly began to open as I began to wake. My vision blurred from the white haze that had blinded me into consciousness, but soon focus became clear. I turned my head to find the cyan haired female beside me. Her pale skin was mine to touch, in which I did, providing a gentle stroke down her cheek. My heart pounded as I continued to watch her, and my thought scattered brain became clear and settled on one topic. Nevertheless, she was still asleep beside me in this bed, which was reassuring. I began to really let my thoughts show in my expression. It was all just a dream...but my lips were still filled with sensation, as if I had physically shared lips with the female that had come to me...there just was no way that was possible. She didn't exist for that to happen. Then it happened. Her eyes opened, and lavender hues met mine. She could read the thoughts in my head, the determination to solve a mystery in my mind. Her voice came soft and stern; her hand grasped mine and pulled it to her lips to deliver a kiss. I was relaxed, but surprised at the same time, in this bed, within this room that we shared, of this hidden household of ours. The sound hit me finally. Eureka spoke: "I see...so she visited you too... It seems...we are both relying on you now."