"I can see you're going through something, would you like some company?"

Scenario -1- Hero version

Oc is currently going through a breakup. Their partner cheated on them with their coworker and for the past week oc has been bottling up their emotions until finally, they're driving home late one night and turn the music up as loud as it could go, windows rolled down and was speeding through town as 'i h8 that i still feel bad for u' by Claire Rosinkranz blared from the speakers.

Barely half way through the song Oc was stopped by their crush, {Hero's Name}, looking a bit concerned at the sight of the tear stained, angry face.

"Do you realize you were going over a hundred and twenty miles an hour in a school zone?"

Scenario -2- Villain version.

Oc is currently going through a breakup. Their partner cheated on them with their coworker and for the past week oc has been bottling up their emotions until finally, they're driving home late one night and turn the music up as loud as it could go, windows rolled down and was speeding through town as 'i h8 that i still feel bad for u' by Claire Rosinkranz blared from the speakers.

Oc pulls into a fast food parking lot, only for {Villain's name} to jump in their car.

"Oh, I love this song. Now drive or we're both dead!"

Oc...