WELCOME+rules^^

Greetings, fellow human!

I do hope you enjoy this book, as well as respect and follow the rules, we're here for a good time, not a time to be stressing!

-1-
乃乇 尺乇丂卩乇匚ㄒ千ㄩㄥ
Now it don't cost nothing to be nice! Ok?
I understand that there might be people on here that can bud in and push your buttons but I ask you to politely and tactfully respond to them.
And please, for the love of everything sweet and Holy, do not, bud into other people's rps and start running your mouth. I will not tolerate it.

-2-
ᗪㄖ几'ㄒ 匚ㄩ尺丂乇.
Yeah, I know, Katsuki curses like a sailor but that doesn't mean I have to like it. If you don't need it, please don't put it into the role play. I get it that once in awhile one will slip out, sometimes I have my ocs curse but please, keep it down to a minimum.

-3-
丂乇乂ㄚ ㄒ丨爪乇
No. No spicy sheets. If it does get to this point in the roleplay, I ask that it gets time skipped. I get uncomfortable with smut. Things such as soft moments when the characters are half naked are permitted. Like kissing scars and trying to tell each other how beautiful they find the other are welcome. I absolutely love those scenes, they're freakin' adorable!

But if it comes down to smut and that kind of stuff, we will be time skipping.

𝓅𝒶𝓈𝓈𝓌𝑜𝓇𝒹 -1-
Who's your favorite character and why?

Mines probably Katsuki Bakugou, I have a somewhat similar personality to him and it makes me happy to see him grow and get better at his social anxiety and make friends!

-4-
ㄥᎶ乃ㄒɊ+
Now I have absolutely nothing against this community, I'm just very uncomfortable role playing same sex relationships and trans ocs, I've done it before and I liked the characters but it did make me incredibly uncomfortable.

I don't mind if you female oc flirts with another female or stuff like that, my oc does that too but as long as there are no romantic/spicy intentions.

-5-

卩ㄥ乇卂丂乇 乃乇 ᗪ乇ㄒ卂丨ㄥ乇ᗪ.
This is a literate role play. So if you can, be detailed. Add on those small little details that you might thing are insignificant! I absolutely love it when people write little details about their ocs! I do it a lot too. There'll be a three sentence minimum, and no maximum! Sky's the limit folks!

And I understand that once in awhile that there will be some one liners, no inspiration to rp, or the rp is just boring. Just try not to make all your replies one liners and let me know if you'd like to spice things up.

𝓅𝒶𝓈𝓈𝓌𝑜𝓇𝒹 -2-

If you could tell Eijiro Kirishima one thing, what would it be?

-6-
卂Ꮆ乇 Ꮆ卂卩丂

Now, I will allow age gaps but both have to be over twenty! Just no...No fifty seven year old and a twenty year old..

For something as a deity au it's a bit different, characters stop aging after a certain point.

-7-
匚尺ㄖ丂丂 ㄖᐯ乇尺丂
YES! I absolutely love crossovers! Just talk to me about it and we'll get it figured out.

-8-
几ㄩ爪乃乇尺 ㄖ千 尺ㄖㄥ乇卩ㄥ卂ㄚ丂
Do as many as you'd like! I most likely might not be able to reply to all of them quickly but I'll do my best!

-9-
ㄒ卂ᎶᎶ丨几Ꮆ
You can tag me with you oc, just say you're tagging in the comments of the form.

For a roleplay, if I haven't responded, tag me after six hours. If I don't reply in five, feel free to tag me again but please, don't spam. I'm either doing school, working on my family's farm, sleeping or spending time with my family.

Now, onto the forms!