Chapter 3

Wishstar jumped off the giant rock that was in between hills of grass. The new warrior looked to the gray-red tom and smiled.

"Isn't this exciting Duskfrost? We're warriors!" Red squealed happily as he pranced around to the warriors den.
Duskfrost didn't follow.

"I didn't.. want to be a warrior." He mumbled. Red looked to him. "What?" Red asked. "It was your idea-,"
Red was cutoff. "He told me about the other ranks, Redgaze. I want to be a medicine cat..."
Duskfrost meowed, getting quieter near the end.

"Then go tell him." Redgaze shrugged. "It won't be that hard."

Duskfrost sighed and ran up to the leaders den. "Hello?" Duskfrost echoed. Wishstar awoke. "Yes?" The light brown leader yawned.
Duskfrost gulped, "I don't want to be a warrior but a medicine cat."

Wishstar got up. "Oh, that's great!" He replied.

Duskfrost stopped shivering. "What do you mean?" Duskfrost asked. Wishstar walked up to him and took him to the medicine den.
"You're going to be our first medicine cat here. I'm glad you made your decision." Wishstar meowed.

Duskfrost slightly smiled as he heard Wishstar talking to Redgaze.

"An apprentice?" Redgaze questioned. "Yes, Redgaze. You'll be mentoring Poppypaw. Pass down everything you know onto her. I'll be going now." Wishstar answered.

Poppypaw came out the apprentice den and looked into Redgaze's glimmering eyes. "Hi.." Poppypaw whispered.

"Oh, you must be Poppypaw, right?" Redgaze double checked. Poppypaw nodded.
"Good.. it's just I'm such a mouse-brain sometimes." Redgaze laughed for a little.

"I'm going to be training you! Isn't that nice?" Redgaze grinned.

Poppypaw shrugged, "I guess.."

She looked over to Dappledpaw as he trained with his father.

If only we didn't have these apprentice duties we could've hung out more. I was getting to know you already.. Dappledpaw. Poppypaw thought as she walked away with Redgaze to learn how to hunt.
_______________________________
Sorry about the short chapters. I'm really bad at writing this kind of stuff and don't know what else to put in the certain chapter :')