I'M STEVE

"Hi Steve, you busy?"

"Yup kinda busy. But, tell Nancy. What's up?"

"Ummm Steve, tomorrow is Jonathan's birthday. We arranged a birthday party at the Wheelers'. I really want you to be here tomorrow"

"Hmmm...Tomorrow is Sunday and me and Robin will be having very tight schedule" 

"Ohhh then its ok Steve. Bye have a nice day" said Nancy and hang up the call.

"Dude why did you lied!!" screamed Robin from backwards.

"JEEZZ Robin... This is the third time you spying on me" shouted Steve while laughing.

" Yeah Obviously...I heard my name in there. By the way, don't you know that tomorrow the shop is closed" Robin continues.

"Yeaah yeaah I know.  Its Jonathan's birthday and she wants us to be there. But I'm not gonna go. If you want then you go" said Steve

*CLING CLING* Bicycle bell rings

" STEEEVEEEEE!!" Dustin shouted from outside of the shop

"Henderson...OMG what happening..why you both look so upset"

" Max and Jane are missing" Mike continues

"OKOK...Who is Jane?" Steve asked them in a confused state of mind.

"JANEE...JANE HOPPPERR" Dustin shouted

"Eleven...Eleven is Jane...we don't have time to waste.. Hopper and Will's mom went to search as well" Mike continues. 

" But guys I have my work shift " said Steve

" Seriously Steve...we are worried about them and you are worried about your damn work shift!! SHUT YOUR ASS AND COME WITH US" Shouted Dustin. 

" Robin...take my shift. I will do yours at night" said Steve to Robin and started the car engine. 

"Ok boys, Lets Go" 

Will be continued.....