Reacting To Episode 1

In a theater,a unknown person is preparing seats,foods,snacks and everything as he look at his watch.

???:Alright.It time to bring them here.

He pick up a remote and press it as every shipgirl and sirens teleport into the area.

Cleveland:Where the hell are we?

Hornet:Stop pushing me Hood!

Illustrious:Is this a theater?

Belfast:Enterprise!Are you okay?

Enterprise:I'm fine but where are we anyway?

Purifier:Well well look like our enemies is here.

Enterprise:Siren!Is it one of your siren use some kind of your weapon to teleport us here?

Purifier:Well we won't do that.Enough for talking.Let have some fun with you all.

As everyone ready their weapon to fight the sirens until...

???:Silent!

Every shipgirl and sirens look at the stage and saw a person looking at his phone.

Bismarck:Who are you?Are you the one that send us to here?

Lubbock:*Put down his phone*My name is Lubbock and yes I'm the one that send you girls to here.

Prinz Eugen:But why?

Lubbock:Well it simple.You girls will react to someone that you betrayed him.

Every shipgirls is confused about his words but when they know,some of them are angry and sad.

Enterprise:Why are we talk about that traitor?!He send the information to the sirens!

Arbiter The Empress III:Uh...what do you mean?

Enterprise:Wait...did Alex send the information to you guys?

Tester:No.He didn't do that.

Every shipgirl is shocked that Alex didn't even send the information to the sirens as they start regret and some of they start crying because they kill him while the sirens are confused.

Observer:Why are they crying?Is it something wrong about this person Alex?

Lubbock:*Sigh*Well they though Alex team up and send the information to you so they executed him.

Arbiter The Empress III:I feel so bad to this boy.

Lubbock:Yeah but luckily he still alive.

Roon:*Wipe her tear*Wait he is?!

Lubbock:Yes he is.That why we gonna watch him going into a new world and meet new people for him.