Chapter 4

The day arrived,Marinette had not found a partner, but she would go anyway for not disrespecting Adrien

On the other hand was Felix,He was going to go only for his mother, he did not want to see his cousin or his stupid friends, he really did not care, he would stay in some corner waiting for everything to end.

Or that's what he thought.

Marinette was getting ready, although she doesn't know for whom, she made a red dress, although at that time she didn't feel comfortable wearing red.

She was thinking about whether to make a bun or leave her famous pigtails, but for some reason, she left it loose, she realized that it had grown since before it reached her shoulders and now the tips passed the shoulders.

She didn't wear makeup anymore than she always did, she didn't have anyone to impress.

She saw herself in the mirror,She looked good or so she thought, boys always told her she was pretty, she pretended to believe them even though she didn't think there was anything special about her.

Tikki got into the black purse that Marinette was carrying that night

All of them would meet in the place where the event is celebrated, a kind of palace that Mr Agreste had reserved.

The boy was supposed to pick up the girl, but she didn't have a partner so she decided to take her motorcycle, something strange since they would all go in expensive cars and limousines but she didn't care.

His parents were not at home, so she did not have to say goodbye to them, she took the helmet and started heading to the event.

Felix had already arrived with his mother in Paris, the same train he took to escape was the same one he took to return.

A limousine picked them up, he was wearing a suit similar to the one he always wore, he was supposed to have gone with a girl, like his cousin would, but he didn't care.

Marinette parked at the door, she saw her friends there, Nino and Alya were dressed in the same color, which seemed pretty sweet to her, and then she saw Adrien and Kagami, both in suits and holding hands,It hurt a lot but he had to do as if nothing.

While looking at the luxurious cars and the people with dresses and suits more expensive than her entire house.

Her friends had already entered inside since they did not recognize her.

Marinette took off her helmet, and saw a group of quite surprised boys, she had not thought that maybe some boy she did not know would ask her to dance.

She entered and the first man she saw in the background was Gabriel Agreste, she thought he was a terrifying man, she admired his work but he gave her chills of fear.

Suddenly someone ran to give her a hug,It was Kagami, they were very close friends and Marinette really loved Kagami almost like a sister, although they had met because of their rivaly for Adrien, in the end they became good friends.

Marinette hugged her back,then she saw that alya and nino approach.

-"Girl,you are gorgeous with your hair down." Alya said

-"It's true, you look great."Nino said

-"Adrien is getting drinks,do u want something?"Kagami asked

Marinette really preferred to avoid seeing Adrien that night.

-"Thanks Kagami, but i prefer to be sober for now"Marinette said

Kagami laughed