Chapter 13

Felix wrung out his hair to remove any remaining water from it.

After that, in an attempt to comb his hair, he pulled his hair back with his hands.

-And how do I look?

Marinette looked at the boy whose hair was wet and combed back, although some hair was falling on his face and droplets were falling all over his face and his suit, which was completely disheveled.

Marinette who was already on the bike and putting on her helmet and with a smile she said to him

-Great, you look like Don of Singin' In The Rain, you only need the hat.

After he finished saying that sentence he threw him the other helmet.

While Felix laughed he said

-I'm going to take it as a compliment, although I haven't seen that movie.

- YOU HAVEN'T SEEN SINGIN' IN THE RAIN?

-I think my mother told me to see it one day but I told her no.

Felix sat in the back seat again and grabbed his back again.

Another shiver.

Just like before.

Another shiver ran down Marinette's back.

-Well, it is mandatory that you see her before you die.

Marinette starts the engine.

-Well, if you want me to see it, go slowly.

Marinette laughed again and asked him.

-What's your hotel?

-It's the Four Seasons.

-Why am I not surprised that you're staying at the most expensive hotel in all of Paris?

-Blame my mother.

This time they both laughed and after that Marinette started driving.

After 15 minutes of driving, which was again excessively too long and this time Marinette blamed it on the fact that she wanted to drive slower to be safer, although the truth is that she didn't want the night to end.

Marinette stopped at the door of the hotel and they both took off their helmets.

Marinette got off the bike but didn't dare to look him in the eye, so with her head down she said

-Well, well...I had a great time tonight, thanks for cheering me up.....

But Felix didn't want the night to end yet, so he was bolder than ever and said

-Well, who says it has to end now?

He looked at his watch, 4:28

-It's still early...why don't we have the last one in my room? It's one of the best in the hotel....

Marinette let out a laugh and finally looked him.

-And make me one of your conquests?

Felix smiled

-Or me one of yours?

Marinette smiled and offered him her hand.

Felix accepted it

But she just squeezed it and shook it as she said:

-It's been a pleasure, Felix

The smile disappeared from his face but then returned to one of a mixture of acceptance and disappointment.

-It's a pity, it would have been great....

Marinette let go of his hand, leaned closer to him and whispered in his ear:

-You have no idea...

And then she pulled away and put on her helmet again and accelerated.

Leaving Felix speechless.