Chapter 6

While two drunk teenagers danced to the song that was playing inside the building, Alya who was focused on not tripping while dancing with Nino, realized that her best friend was absent for at least almost 1 hour.

-"Do you guys know where Marinette has gone?" Alya said with a raised voice to be heard by the other couple

-"I've lost sight of her for a long time, I thought she would be in the bathroom" Kagami said

-"Don't worry folks, she's probably making out with some guy in another place" Nino said with a joking tone

-"I'm her best friend, I know her well enough to know that she won't be with any of these preppy guys"Alya said in a disgusted tone.

-"What if something happened to her?" Kagami said so worried that she stopped dancing

Adrien was having a good time and he didn't think that Marinette was in any danger but to reassure his dance partner he offered to look for Marinette.

-"Don't worry guys, I'll go look for her and make sure she's alright" Adrien said

He really didn't want to leave the dance floor, he and kagami had kissed and would probably get back together but he wanted that Alya and Kagami to be calm so she went looking for her.

But after leaving the dance floor, his aunt Amelie stopped him to ask him if he had seen felix, Ugh felix, he had stolen the peacock miraculous and probably cooperated with Hawk Moth,he really hated him now,he didn't worry a bit about where he was, but to reassure his aunt he told her that if he saw him he would let her know..

First he started asking people known to find Marinette, among them Chloe, but besides insulting her, she didn't help him at all to know where she was.

He searched all over that giant building, the 3 floors and rooms, and little by little he began to get more nervous.

What if kagami was right?

What if something had happened to her?

She was his friend, he would not forgive him if something had happened to her.

He got so nervous that he decided to take the air on the balcony of one of the floors, which overlooked the garden, towards a really beautiful night, it reminded him of the numerous night patrols he did with Ladybug.

He also remembered the night Ladybug rejected him after the ice cream maker,André,was akumatized,And then he remembered that same night he talked to Marinette about their broken hearts, he never found out who the boy she was referring.

Then he heard laughter, one that he quickly attributed to Marinette, he saw her, happy, he had never seen her that happy, he never got to see her that night, used to see her hair in pigtails, he was surprised to see her with her hair down,It's not like he'd never seen her with her hair down, but he'd never really noticed how good it looked.

She really looked so different that night, not only that, she seemed free, used to seeing her stammering, nervous, she seemed like another person.

And he liked that version a lot, so much so that without realizing it, a silly smile formed on his face.

One that he quickly erase from his face.