Elite of the Other world

Curiosity.

From a certain perspective, it would not be a lie to say, that it is one of the defining feature of, not just the humans, but of any race with even a silver of 'intelligence'. It is, after all, curiosity that drives people to seek the unknown, the undiscovered, to learn and uncover the secrets of the world, and for some even beyond that.

If present in large enough 'quantity', it allows people to ignore their instincts, sometimes, even the ones directly stimulated by the primordial emotion of fear.

But, despite this , curiosity has a 'drawback' of sorts, that it shares with almost all the other features of intelligenct life.

It in essence requires freedom, to, in a way, awaken. Freewill, most primarily, is the core of any intelligent civilisation. Undeniably, freewill with itself brings countless problems. But it is also equally undeniable, that without freewill, nothing has even the slightest resemblance to, what could be considered, an actual meaning to itself.

Freewill brings conscious thoughts, thoughts shaped ideals, and ideals build personality.

Every person, has a natural curiosity to them, from the moment they are born, to when they take their last breadth.

For most, this curiosity is suppressed, maybe due to pressure from others during their life, maybe due to them just uable to see the fascinating aspects of life, or perhaps, due to some other reason.

The suppressing of curiosity could be due to many reasons, but it is, for sure, something that happens to many people during their lives. For some, it happens in their teen years. For some, it happens to them even before they hit puberty.

And, there are some unfortunate souls, for whom it happens right the moment gain some capacity to undestand their surroundings.

Kiyotaka Ayanokouji was one of those unfortunate souls.

As far as he can remember, he has always been surrounded by white walls, always eaten meals that prioritised development of body and mind above all else, and most of all, never even experienced what could be considered the basics of modern human life.

All the while, trapped within the facility, ironically called, "the white room". A facility run by the man who could be considered Kiyotaka's father, at least in blood.

The white room's goal, as designed by his father, was to prove that genius created by training are far beyond the natural born genius. Something he sought to accomplish, by creating the 'perfect human being', someone who will lead Japan to success in the near future, as its leader.

And ever since he gained some capacity to think, his father had place him in this facility for training.

Kiyotaka's parents were not geniuses, at a certain perspective it can even be said, that they were completely normal, not very gifted. Kiyotaka was the same, he was no genius, so in a way, he was perfect for the experiment of the white room.

But if there was one thing that him and his father shared, that gave the an overwhelming advantage over the others, was their indomitable will. The will to perserve, to win despite all odds.

And in the end, it was that very indomitable will that made Kiyotaka capable of being the sole survivior, of not just the white room, but also it's most dangerous course, named 'Demonic 4th generation' due to the sheer difficulty of it, and come out of it to become the 'Greatest Masterpiece of whiteroom'.