chapter 12

Y/N's POV
We get off the car and hailee holds my hand.I love how safe and free she feels around me and i hope that's how she'll feel in the future too.

"Have i told you that i used to work here?"
"No i don't think so."
"Well my dad used to own this place and when i was a kid i used to come here and help with small things between 17-18 he hired me to work as a cook.Of course back then i wasn't as good but i learnt from the best."
"I want to see little cook y/n."
"No wayyyy it's embarrassing."
"Come onn who am i to judge?"she says and making a cute face.
I didn't have any with me but my dad used to hang them on the wall cause  one time i got cook of the month.
"Okay before that let's take a look around."i say and make her follow me.

The restaurant was exactly like those restaurants in Greece mostly Santorini.That's where my dad got the inspiration.The floor was made of stones and it had a huge balcony with an amazing view of the beach.
"You have no clue how many times i've fallen because the floor was slippery."i say and she laughs.
"The sunrises here are amazing.Because it looks exactly like its coming up from the beach."i say and see that she has already seen the picture of me on the wall.
"Oh my god i can't belive this is still here."i said and covered my face with my hands.
"You look so cutee and the toque is bigger than your head."she says and takes her phone to take a picture
"I'm going to frame this."
"I hate you."i whispered and she gave me a small kiss on my lips.

We sat on the table and started looking down at the menu for what to order.Since i know better about the food here i recommended her what to get.
"The white wine is the best thing ever.I know that you're going to love it."
"I trust you."she says and checks her phone.
"Is everything okay?"
"Yes i just got a text that i don't have work tomorrow."
"That's amazing.What do you say we sleep here today?"
"What about your work don't you have Florence to train?"
"I can ask Alex to do it and i'm sure Flo will understand."
"Okay then we stay here.I really wanted too."she says excited.

The waiter puts the food on our table and i take out my phone to record this.
"Ladies and gentlemen i'm here with the one and only Hailee Steinfeld and she's going to try for the first time the famouse greek food Moussaka."
"You're so stupid."she grinned at me.
"Mhhmm."i respond and with one hand i hold the camera and the other i try to feed her.
After a minute of silence she says:
"I'm speechless.This is the tastiest thing i've ever eaten."
"Told ya."i say and put the phone on my pocket.
"Now drink the wine."
She sips a little bit and by the look on her face i can see that this is the best meal she has ever had.
"This is to good to be true."
"Well it is true."i say as i hold her hand.
"This place is amazing but what makes it better is you."she says while moving her thumb on my hand and i could feel the butterflies on my stomach flying around.
"You make it better for me too."i say and we both look at each other eyes like we never have before.

"Do you want to go swimming?"
"Y/N it's the middle of the night and i don't have a bikini with me."
"Neither do i."
"Come on Hailee it's going to be fun."i say and hold my hand out for her to reach it and she does.

We start running down the beach like two crazy teenagers.I take off my shoes and my shirt then my pants which leads me only on my underwear and bras.Hailee is doing the same and i try my best to not look like i'm eating her with my eyes.She's the definition of perfect.
"Come on."i shout and start running towards the water and she's following me.

"This is so coldddddd."Hailee says as she starts swimming towards me.
"Our body will get used to it."i say and splash her.
"Why did you do that for?"she says and does the same.
It's the middle of the night and we're screaming like crazy.
"Let's see which one of us stays the longer underwater."hailee suggested and starts counting.
We both hold our breath and go down.
After a while Hailee goes up and yells so i can hear
"Okay Y/N i got it you can stay longer than me."

"Yeah i'm stronger."i say proudly of myself.
"Mhhmm really?"she said with a quiet voice and came closer.
"Because i've noticed that every time i come closer to you,you don't seem really strong."Hailee whispers on my ear and i can feel her warm breath on my skin.She starts kissing my neck slowly and then goes on my lips.It's a slow gentle kiss.
"Well you clearly haven't noticed me much."i whispered back on her ear.I go in for a kiss but then pull back.
I pull her against me so she could wrap her legs around my waist and we get off the water.My lips never left hers till the moment i let her down slowly on the sand which was coverd by some towels that i got from the car.
I let my lips run across her neck as i unclip her bra,earning a soft moan from her.I start taking my bra off while looking at her bare chest and see that she's doing the same.
"You're so fucking perfect."i mumble,longingly while moving my finger around her stomach but stoping at her underwear.
Her body is craving for my touch as she's trailing her hands against my muscled arms.
"Now who isn't the strong one?"i tease her with my low raspy voice.
"Tell me what you want Steinfeld and i'll give it to you."
"I want you to fuck me."Hailee didn't hesitate responding.

I smirk at her body language as i put one of my legs between her thighs.I search for her sensitive spot on her neck.My lips never leaving her sweet skin,with every kiss i leave i make sure it's soft but lustful at the same time.I suck on her neck slowly letting my teeth sink into her skin,earning a suppressed moan from Hailee.

When i found her sensitive spot,i sucked on it a little harder than before pretending like i'm kissing her lips.I lick my index finger before i gaze it above her hardened nipple,swirling it clockwise.Hailee grips on my back,her nails digging into my skin.I like the feeling of it.I play with her nipple for a while then i run my finger above her underwear i coud feel the tension as i let my fingers dance against her sensitive center but i don't add pressure.

"Please...Y/N,I want to feel you.All of you."Hailee pleads.

I let my hand go under her underwear and settle my middle finger against her throbbing clit,still not adding the pressure she pleases.The moans she's trying to hold gives me more power than asked for.It's so hot having her this way and there's nothing more than to see and hear her like this.

"Just like that."Hailee says between breaths.
"Don't stop."

I add more pressure,causing her head to go up.Hailee moans harder with every movement,driving me crazy.I start working with two fingers and she digs her nails harder  against my back.I could feel and hear her wetness all over my fingers.I start sucking her nipples with my tongue  in a fast motion making her moan louder.

"Oh yes....This feels so good."Hailee's eyes roll at the back of her head."Another finger in please."

I do what she says with the same motion i was before causing her to squrim.I could feel her walls closing in,meaning that she's close to her climax.I stop what im doing and she looked at me confused.

"Why did you stop?I'm so close."Her breaths are louder.

"Patience honey."i let a soft smirk at her.

I pull her underwear off completely i slowly inch myself under slinging both of her legs on top of my shoulder.I linger above her center,letting my breath touch her pulsating clit,enough to drive her crazy.

"Y/N...i want you to make me come."Hailee says and her hands are now on top of my head.

I place soft kisses on her inner thighs sucking on her delicate skin.Then i brush my tongue on her fold moving it up and down slowly.Her moans are music to my ears as her back arches .I start to pick up the pacs,swirling my tongue in a circular motion.She clutches on my hair squeezing my head with her thighs as i put two pingers inside her.

"I'm close baby."
Her body quivers in satisfaction as she's nearing her climax.She starts riding my tongue,letting her hips go along.I quicken my speed giving it all my best.

"Baby i'm gonna come."
Her body began to convulse releasing her tasteful cum on my fingers.

"Y/N that was amazing."she says riding out her high.

"I'm glad you liked it."i say and she puts her head on top of my chest.Just like that we fell asleep on the beach together.

A/N:smut smut smut smut smut smut😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨