Episode 3: A Rock in a High Place

"Aaaand there we go!" Nina exclaims as she places the final oak log onto a villagers house, smacking her hands together to dust them off, she looks over her shoulder to see Lukas finishing up as well. She walks over to him and pats him on the back, handing him a bottle of water. "Great work today!" Nina says as she hands him the bottle, Lukas takes it with ease.
"Thanks, Nina. You too!" They smile to each other as the villagers walk over and 'hrm' to them, Nina smiling.
"If that's a thank you, you're welcome! We were happy to help!" The villagers nod in confirmation. Then they heard cheering in the distance, Nina and Lukas look over and see the town-like structure.
"Huh, they must've come back from that adventure we heard about." Lukas comments, Nina nodding.
"Maybe it's time we visit them?" Nina offers, Lukas nodding in agreement.
"It has been awhile, let's go say hello." They start walking out of the village, the villagers hrming goodbyes. They reach Chocochip and hop on.

When they get almost there, Chocochip suddenly stops, they look to her and look ahead of them.
"...Aiden." Nina growls, making Gill chuckle, causing Aiden to tell him to shut up.
"Ah! Just who I wanted to see." Aiden greets with a malicious tone in his voice, and a hint of anger..?
"Can't say the same, Aiden." Nina responds as she hops off Chocochip. "What do you want with us?"
"I don't care about you, we want to talk to the weak guy who abandoned us." Aiden demanded.
"Lukas is not wea-!" before she could finish, Lukas but a hand on her shoulder, and smiled, then hopped off Chocochip and stood in front of both of them.

"Well? I'm listening." Lukas crossing his arms to show he isn't going to take any crap. Aiden scowled at him as he spoke.
"You abandoned us! Gill saw you gallop away with this weakling when you found her." Aiden motioned to Nina and Chocochip, Lukas glared.
"You kicked her out in her time of need." Lukas responses with a stern look on his face, Maya scoffs.
"You'd expect us to risk getting sick to help her?" Maya spoke about her like she was the trash of the earth, Lukas wasn't having any of it.
"Yes, that's exactly what I was expecting, but I also wasn't surprised. You three always trashed on the weak and bully anyone who wasn't like you." Aiden opened his mouth to retort but Lukas cut him off. "I formed the Ocelots to help those in need, it wasn't just for the building competitions, and you three soiled our reputation with selfishness." Aiden yells in frustration and turns around with his hands on his face.
"You didn't deserve your place on that pedestal! It should have been ME!" Aiden draws his sword, Maya and Gill doing the same. Lukas draws his with no hesitation, only iron..making Aiden laugh.
"Hahahaha! Iron?! You think you can stop me with iron?!" Aiden mocks, making Nina angry.
"I can do better than that!" Nina threatens, Lukas holding an arm out to try to ease her.
"You? You don't even have a weapon!" Gill taunts, making Nina bare her teeth, sharp fangs, making Maya nervous, but she holds her ground, Aiden is not convinced they're a threat. Lukas is still trying to keep Nina back, Nina beginning to shake with anger.

"Oh what's the matter, Nina? You gonna cry?" Aiden taunted, then lunging at Lukas, who quickly blocked the attack with his sword.
"Nina! Get out of here! Run!" Lukas pleaded, Nina shaking her head, trying to hold back her urges. "Now! Go!" Then Aiden slashes his arm, Lukas backing up instinctually and holds his wound, dropping his sword. Aiden raised his sword to strike again, time slowed down for Nina, eyes widen, pupils losing the brown hue and turning completely purple, unable to think anymore Nina tackles Aiden mid-swing and bites down on his arm hard.
"What the- let GO!" Aiden yelled in pain, he started hitting Nina with the hilt of his sword, but she wouldn't budge. Lukas runs over and pulls on Nina.
"Nina let go! I'm ok, let him go!" Lukas pleads, Nina let's go without a word, making her and Lukas fall backwards, Nina not losing eye contact with Aiden, murder in her eyes, Aiden backs away.
"She bit me! That freak bit me!" Aiden yells in fearful astonishment, Nina growls openly. Aiden turns and starts walking away. "Blaze Rods! We're leaving, this isn't worth it anymore." Maya and Gill follow behind him.
"She really got you good-!" Aiden shoves Gill to the ground.
"SHUT UP GILL!" Aiden yells as he continues to walk away.