Daisuga

(This takes place after Hinata was kicked off the team.)

Daichi's pov-

Suga and I are still fighting because I over reacted. It's been a week since I kicked Hinata off the team. The fighting got bad and we just started ignoring each other till I texted him saying:

Dai: Suga I'm sorry for what I said to Hinata. I was wrong to do that.

Suga: it was completely wrong.

Dai: I was mad at one of my teachers and then accidentally took my anger out on Hinata. I'm truly sorry.

Suga: You have to tell Shoyo that not me.

Dai; I don't have his number anymore since he left the gc.

Suga: Once you find a way to apologize to Shoyo come show me ok?

Dai: Ok I'll find a way to text him and I'll show you screen shots.

Suga: Ok.

Later that day I saw Hinata and Oikawa walking in the park. I started to walk over to him but Oikawa noticed and led him in a different direction.

I walked away since I knew I wasn't gonna be able to talk to Hinata. While walking back home a saw Kiyoko. I went too here and said, "Kiyoko I need your help."

She looked at me and asked, "What do you need."

I then explained the whole situation on how Suga's mad at me and why I need Hinata's phone number.

Kiyoko opened her phone and said, "Don't tell Shoyo I gave you his number OK?"

She grabbed a piece of paper and wrote down Hinata's phone number. While she wrote I said, "Thanks I won't tell him that you gave me his number."

She handed me the paper and said bye. We both went different directions.

When I got home I looked at the paper in disbelief.  I'm surprised she gave me the paper so easily.  What's she gonna make me do after this.

Kiyoko does things with a price or is this just to help Suga and Hinata?  I type the number into my phone and say:

Dadchi: Hey Hinata this is Daichi.  I know you probably don't want to talk with me but I need to tell you something.  I'm sorry for kicking you off the team and I won't blame you if you don't want to come back.  I don't want to give you excuses but I was made at one of my teachers for being homophobic to me.  I'm truly sorry if you don't reply back it's ok.

Sunshine: It's ok I forgive you.  I know how you normally act so I knew that wasn't normal.  I just guessed something has happened to you.  I'm not coming back to the team since it's safer for me to stay at Aoba Johsai.  Sorry for the trouble I caused.  I hope you and Suga's relationship gets better.

I was happy that he replied back.  I quickly took a screen shot and and went to Suga's and my texts.

                      Dai sent a screen shot

Dai: That's my apology to Hinata and his reply back.  Can I come over?

Suga: Yea you can I really miss you.

Dai: I'll be there in ten minutes.

Suga: Ok.

I put my phone in my pocket and went to my car.  I'll most likely stay the night at Suga's.  Good thing I have clothes there.

I drive over and we watch a movie together while cuddling.  Just like I thought I stayed the night.  I'm just glad everything's ok now.