Chapter 2

I opened my eyes and realised we had reached Windsor. I looked at the small town and smiled. There were so many places I have visited but, small towns are what I was sucker for. Soon we left the town and through the woods we reached some large metal gates. Stefan rolled the window and spoke into the metal box on the wall. Soon the gates opened and then we went up a path and reached a beautiful white mansion. Stefan parked the car and men in black suits and came to take our bags.

I looked around completely in awe. "Where are we?" I asked. "Frogmore." He answered. I nodded my head and smiled as I continued to look at the green lawn. Everything as beautiful and it definitely looked like it was a safe house from the movies. "It is like a movie house, I know." Stefan said. I didn't realise I had said that out loud. We walk into the most beautiful living rooms. I smile at how everything just radiated glamour and for some reason a lot of gold. "You know this makes me want to ask you if by any chance you were a spy in your past. Maybe a Kingsmen?" I asked Stefan as we walked up the stairs. "That's classified." He said with the most straight face. "Wait really?" I asked genuinely believing him. "No." He said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes and then opened the door to room at the very end of the hallway. "This is your room. Mine is the one next to yours." He said as he pointed to white door to our right. I nodded my head at him.

I walked in to see a fluffy white bed. The room was plain white and decorated with silver borders. I smiled at the view from the window. I went to open and to my surprise it did open. I looked down and around and saw just trees. I smiled at the sound of the birds. I was two stories up. I breathe in the air and close the window behind me and I walked back into the room as I saw Stefan instruct the men to put my bag next to what must be the closet doors. He turned to see me closing the windows.

"I guess these are going to be locked." I say. "No. I trust you. Besides if we are able to work together until we separate. The only way it works is with trust. I understand you will take time to trust me. I have given you reasons to doubt me. But, I want to show that I trust you. You are allowed your entire freedom in this house. You can go anywhere. No rules either. Although, going outside the guards are always going to be there to look for threats not only on you but me also. It is just to keep safe from any other possible break in. I don't want to take any chances. Last time was a lesson enough how bad it can get out hand. Since, I said this a safe house there are going to be a lot more number of men patrolling and working in shifts to protect us." He said. I nodded my head.

"I understand. It doesn't hurt to be too careful and cautious. Thank you for trusting me and informing me." I said with a small smile. "Well, I'll let you freshen up and get some rest. Breakfast and lunch will be sent up. We could have dinner together. If it is okay with you." He said. "Yeah. I think I'll like that." I said. He nodded at me once more before he left.

I took a hot shower and saw that my closet was already filled with some clothes. I picked white cashmere cropped sweatshirt and some black leggings. I picked a simple white necklace with a lighting bolt on it and sat at the table looking outside the window. Soon a maid came with some omelette and orange juice. I missed life before Stefan but, maybe there is more here. I suppose I could have faith in getting out of all this safe. I took a nice nap and caught up on my sleep before I finally ate some lunch. I relaxed by getting a book I could write stuff in. I had found an empty notebook and pens in the table in the room. I sat there as I began writing things I felt like I needed to get out. I had amazing pens. I loved the gel pens and I made to write it down slowly and neatly. Document it.