Chapter 7 | London

Still not believing that you and Hyewon exchanged numbers, you quickly messaged her that night to set something up. You didn't know how long WEEEKLY will be staying in the United Kingdom so you need to make your move fast, before you lose this opportunity. You had a day off tomorrow so you are free for the whole day. With that in mind, you picked up your phone and nervously texted Hyewon hoping she would firstly remember you, secondly reply to you and finally agree to hangout with you.

 With that in mind, you picked up your phone and nervously texted Hyewon hoping she would firstly remember you, secondly reply to you and finally agree to hangout with you

Once you hit send, there was no return. You were just hoping that she would reply to your message. About a minute later, your phone buzzed. You grabbed it and checked your messages. Hyewon replied......

She agreed to go out with you, and said that Jaehee will tag along too

She agreed to go out with you, and said that Jaehee will tag along too. You couldn't believe your luck, this feels better than winning the lottery. Hanging out with WEEEKLY and most importantly your bias Lee Jaehee.

The Next Day

You woke up very early the next morning and got ready for your all important day. It was the day where you are going to take Hyewon and Jaehee on a little tour around London. Like a little date and this will be your first date with Hyewon and Jaehee. Obviously you didn't want to be late and make a bad impression. So you went set off to Piccadilly Circus station with plenty of time to spare after fixing up your look. You need to make sure you are looking your best if you were going to impress the two girls.

Girls being girls, Hyewon and Jaehee arrived later than you did as they both got dropped off by their manager you assumed. They were dressed in their street wear which is both fashionable and beautiful. You can't help but stare at them a little bit.

"Hey Y/N, where are we going then?" suddenly Hyewon snapped you back into reality by asking you where you were going to take them.

"I don't know let's just walk around here for now, I'm not from London" you replied as you two started walking around the city centre of London.

Quickly checking trip advisor, you saw that the nearest high class restaurant was The Ritz so therefore you decided to try your luck and book a table for three hoping that there was a table for you. Luckily you managed to book a table there and you decided to take the girls to The Ritz for lunch just so you could buy some time to decide what and where you guys were going to go.

"Actually, there's this restaurant called The Ritz nearby we could have lunch there?" you asked the girls and they both agreed to that plan.

Lunch was the perfect opportunity for the three of you to get to know each other better as you chatted away about your lives outside work. You always like chatting with people about their private lives, especially when it comes to celebrities. The more you talked with Hyewon and Jaehee, the more you knew about them and you even get to know stuff that you don't know by being a simple stan of WEEEKLY. Stuff like Jaehee actually liking pineapple on pizza, Hyewon was actually smart back in school and winning some speech contest award in middle school. 

Whilst the three of you were chatting away, you guys finished your lunch without knowing. Being a true gentlemen you paid the bill for the whole table and went to the next point of interest.

After lunch, you decided to take the girls Bond Street, the home of luxury shopping in London. It was actually one of that the girls suggested because they wanted to go and do some shopping. They were very excited about going to Bond Street whilst you did not look forward to this at all. Girls being girls, they went into every shop in the area trying on clothes and buying almost everything in the shop whilst you just went with them and giving suggestions on what they should pick. 

Finally, after spending about 3 hours shopping, they were finished and have bought everything they wanted to purchase. You were relieved because you guys could now go and hit the tourists attractions in London.

"That was fun" Jaehee said with about 5 bags of stuff around her.

"Yeah, I'm sure it was. Should we now go to some tourists attractions?" you asked.

"Sure. Let me call our manager to pick these thing up first" Hyewon said, fishing out her phone.

Soon, the manager picked up all their bags and you guys were prepared to do some sightseeing. You guys went to all the places that tourists would go. London Eye, Tower Bridge, Big Ben, Trafalgar Square and even Westminster Abbey. Taking a lot of photos whilst you guys were at these tourists attractions. Because the girls spent so much time on the shopping, by the time you guys were walking along the River Thames enjoying the vibe it was already night time. 

The three of you really enjoyed this day, but it was getting late and they have to return to their hotel

The three of you really enjoyed this day, but it was getting late and they have to return to their hotel. After taking a few more photos next to the River Thames, it was time for you to say goodbye to Hyewon and Jaehee.

"Anyways it's getting late, thanks Y/N. We had fun today" Hyewon said.

"Yeah our manager is coming to pick us up now" Jaehee said.

"Well, have a safe journey home. Hopefully this won't be the last time I hangout with you two. I've enjoyed today too" you said.

As you were waiting for their lift back to the hotel, Hyewon boldly suggested something.

"Maybe we should hangout again" Hyewon said.

"Sure, I would like that" you replied excited that the girls wanted to hangout again.

"You have my number, I have your number. You know how to contact me, so just message me and we could sort something out" Hyewon said to you.

"When's your first race? We should go to and support you" Jaehee suddenly asked.

"It's in March, but it'll be in Bahrain I don't know if you guys could come" you said.

"Oh we don't have anything until the summer so I'm sure we could get holidays, we'll see you in the race then" Jaehee said.

"Sure, I'll spare some paddock passes for you both" you said.

"Well here's our manager, we'll see you in Bahrain then" Hyewon said as you bid your goodbyes.

Today was a really special day for you, as you went home, you still couldn't believe what happened. You just spent a whole day in London with Hyewon and Jaehee. This was a day that you will never forget for the rest of your life.