Chapter 20

But I am not going to leave that Bhalu……’ she said in her baby voice hugging him.

Kya karega tu mera chhotu sa Laddoo.’ He asked tightening his grip on her waist.

Mai mukka maar ke uska naak tod dunga’ She replied cutely.

He laughed breaking the hug and kissing her cheeks.

Ae hass mat mai dikhne mein innu sii hun par tere jaise 5 ko akele handle kar sakti hun mein.’ She said showing him her biceps, making him laugh harder.

She smiled looking at him, he is happy, and all the doubts that he had are resolved.

I need a good picture of us.’ She said smiling.

Huh? Picture? Why?’ He asked in a confused tone.

We clicked a few on the beach that day, help me select a good one.’  She said ignoring his question and started scrolling through her gallery.

He looked at her frowning.

What are you doing Laddoo?’ He again asked.

Is this good?’ She asked showing him a picture of them in which they both are smiling like goofballs after eating gola.

Yeah, it’s a good one, but why do you need it Laddoo?’ He asked getting impatient.

Sunny you will get to know, wait.’ She replied, opened her Instagram, selected the pic wrote the caption-

We’re all a little weird. And life is a little weird. And when we find someone, whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness—and call it love—true love.

P.S. – To the ‘sources’ I know you can’t digest the fact, but it is what it is. Grow up and move on.

She tagged him and posted the picture.

Karan who was standing there clueless checked his phone and smiled after reading the caption that she has put up.

He reposted the same with the Caption-

Home is wherever I’m with you.

He went and hugged her from the back.

I mean it.’ He said in his husky voice making her shiver.

She closed her eyes while Karan kissed her earlobes.

Ohh shit Laddoo, Uncle Aunty, what are they going to think about all of it.’ He said breaking the hug.

They already know Sunny; I told you the day you came to my house. And they are ok about it, Sunny parents know what makes their children happy, so they also know.’ She replied looking into his eyes.

I also told my parents about us and even my mom wants to talk to you. So, whenever the next time I am in a call I want you beside me.’ He said, making her smile.

Ok’ She replied softly.

Laddoo in the evening I am having some friends over, I want you to stay with me, I want you to introduce you to my best friends.’ He spoke.

Okay anyways we have an off day tomorrow as well, I’ll move my advertisement shoots for tomorrow.’ She replied.

***************************************

How easily she gelled with my friends Jessica, Prince, and Omi; Aese lagrha hai yeh log mujhse jyaada iske sage hain and I am not liking this Baabz baabz connection.” he thought as he saw Teju talking non-stop with Jessica and Nishant they seem like two long-lost Friends while lying on his shoulder.

Oye mai aayi work calls.’ Jessica said as she got a call and left the room

Mai chai le aaya.’ All heard Parvez as he came with tea for everyone.

Karan suddenly got up to get his chai.

You can’t get up like this when my head is on your shoulder.’ She said cutely with a frown.

Dekh teri chai aagyi.’ He replied with a goofy smile.

You like Chai more or me’ She asked

Me?’ He said eying chai.

Teju pouted.

Baabz sunn agar teri girlfriend tere shoulders pe leti hai toh tu aese dhapak krke chai lene k liye uth jaayega’ She asked eying Nishant.

I won’t care about chai at all’ He replied.

Aur main jaa rha hun’ He said and walked towards the door.

But I want chaiiiiiii’ She again said in a baby voice.

Haan aur ab kya hua boll naa kya huaaa? Mai aaunga ab ya yeh chai aayegi.’ He said with a smirk.

I want you

Chal Saali

He put the chai on a table near the door and came back to her.

Dekh mai aagyaaaaa

Teri chai thandi hojaayegi’ She replied giggling.

Koyi nhi mai baad mein garam karke peelunga

But you chose Chai before me…… I am not talking to you ever again.’ She said pretending to be sad.

Never Ever’ He asked

She shook her head in response.

Such kids you both are’ Prince replied looking at their banter.

Achha Prince what will you choose your partner or chai’ She asked him.

Areeyyy yeh toh bht tough hai’ Prince replied.

Haan dekha mene chunn toh liya chai.’ Karan spoke in between.

Making everyone laugh while he pulled Teju towards him and wrapped his hands around her waist.

Tum dono ne planning ki hai tum saara romance saari pyaari pyaari ladiyan humaare saamney hi Karoge’ Nishant said looking at them.

Do you know baabz mujhe chunta’ She again said frowning.

I know’ He replied.

It’s better I marry you Baabz’ Teju said making Karan frown.

Haan dekhaa I know I am a better choice.’ Nshant replied.

Karan didn’t like where this conversation was going, he knew that they are just joking but still he felt jealous and started blowing air on Teju’s neck to distract her from the conversation.

What are you doing?’ Teju asked as she felt hot air on her making her shiver.

What nothing?’ He replied nonchalantly.

She again started talking to Nishant “Their Marriage Talks”. Karan again started blowing air on her neck he knew that it was her sensitive spot.

She moved her head looked at him sternly and put her elbow on his neck making him stop blowing.

I’ll kill you.’ She whispered.

He chuckled

Mrs. Smith…………

Note -

Salut les amis!!!

Hope you all are enjoying the story.
Do let me know if it is on right track or not... Your feedbacks are really important to me.

Keep reading and loving!