Chapter 28

He sighed, He can't hide anything from her, but he was scared what if he tells her what exactly going on in his mind and she leave him, because it was way too early and she is so young for this right now, but again he can't hide anything from his Laddoo.

He hugged her again.

'Laddoo...'

'Haann...'

'Tu ab meri wife ki tarah behave krna start karde......'

He whispered in her ears.

'Huh?' She raised her brows in confusion breaking the hug.

'Since yesterday this thought is not leaving my mind and I know its way too early but I know this is what I want, my last relationship increased the distance between me and my family and here you hijacked them so that they even forgot that I am their son, you are my Home laddoo, you give me sukoon. Mujhe tujhe yeh sab nhii btaana tha, I don't want you to freak out and leave me.'

'Mai aise kese teri biwi ki trah behave krana start kardun?' She asked in her baby voice.

Was she emotional? Yes. Was she freaking out? No. She was also sure about having a future with Karan, she always believed sometimes the whole life is less to deciding whether with certain someone you are ready for having a future but sometimes you just need that one moment to be sure. And he was also her Sukoon her Home.

'Huh?' this time he raised his brows in confusion.

'Tuney toh mjhe abhi tak ask out bhi nhi kiya, propose krna padega.' She said, making him frown in confusion when he realized what actually she meant.

'Tere piyo se bhi nhi puchhunga.' He said taking her back in his embrace.

'Nhi puchhega? To tu bhaad mein jaa.' She said burying her face in his chest.

'Tu bhi bhaad mein jaa' He replied kissing her hair.

***************************************

'Sunnnnyyyyyyyyyyy aaaaajjjjjjjjjjjj hum 'Sea of stars' dekhenge'. She said excitedly sitting in his lap.

They both were sitting in his Vanity, after their yesterday's conversation finally, Karan was at peace and had his plan ready, now he is not going to let her go away from him ever, his mother never liked any of his ex-girlfriends but last night when he told them about his decision she was the happiest.

'It's high time he needs someone who can control him' her mother said to Bharath his nephew when he was teasing him.

'Here the buffalo goes into the Pool.' He replied jokingly.

Making everyone laugh.

He remembered the conversation he had with his family.

He smiled looking at her excitement and kissed her cheeks

***************************************

'And cut, it was perfect guys... Let's pack up for today' They heard the director making Teju jump in excitement, she was really happy after watching the twinkling sea but since they had to shoot there, so she actually couldn't enjoy the view, she couldn't play with those pearl-like stars too, now finally she will do it.

'Arrey Teju araam se baba girr jaayegi' Karan said holding her waist.

'Sunny jaldii chalo change karke aate hai vapis' She said and 'tried' to drag Karan towards the vanity, he chuckled looking at his small kid. She frowned a little when her efforts of dragging him failed, he looked at the frown and smiled "Exclusive for me".

After changing they went back to the beach, the place was fairly empty as they have booked the place for a complete night as they were shooting at that place. Teju was running around like a baby and Karan was following her ensuring that she don't fall and hurt herself in excitement.

They started walking after some time on the beach, Teju wrapped herself around his torso while he held her shoulder.

'Laddoo' He said, stopped walking, and made her stand in front of him.

'Haan Sunny' She replied softly.

Karan bent down on his knee, Teju looked at him in shock.

'Laddoo, I have known you for very less time maybe some months, but in these few months mujhe apne baare mein itni saari baatein pta chali hai ki mai kaun hun mera type kya hai mujhe actual mein kya pasand hai(chuckled shyly, She giggled), Mujhe nhi pata tha ek ladki meri life mein itne saare differences la sakti hai, I didn't know that one person can make such a big difference in my life, the time that I have spent with you was the best time of my life, I have never felt like this before, this Intense, this madness, this craziness never... So, I need a yes....'

He completed and pulled a ring out of his jeans pocket, held her left hand,

'Will you marry me Tejasswi? I know it is very early, but I want to spend my whole life with you, this has never happened to me Teju.'

'Karan......' She said with a choked voice and bent down to her knees, on the same level as his.

'I am not great with words as you are but when I said I am always there with you I meant it, the way you treat me, respect me, pamper me... No one has ever done that. I love you, Karan. I want to be with you Karan always and forever till I die.'

She completed and Karan slid the ring in her ring-finger.

He cupped her face and kissed her lovingly.

'Always and forever till eternity......'

NOTE-

Ciao amici!!!

So this one finally comes to end, I know I might have disappointed many, but thank you so much for all the Love and Support that you guys have given to the story and me.

Special Thanks to my fuddus - my the most unexpected friends...

TejRanftsenu deserves a special thank you for creating such a beautiful cover for me and specially when I was not at all helpful

avvwrites9 Ammu the magician, because of whom I started writing

RiaaaaK Ria was always there when I was having doubts about the story

muskantiwarii Muskan always motivated me, always told me whatever I am writing is good.

vedkurdekar I never satisfied his sadist heart

AkshataGhadge4 She started reading wattpad just because of me

cloneclownmurki Ok I gave him his explicit ⚠️⚠️⚠️ content

PihuBanerjee how can I forget this chhotu??... Meri match maker and always a silent supporter
I love you Pihu❤️

Thank you so much guys..
can't thank you all enough..

So This is me Maahii signing off...

Arrivederci!