Chapter 26

It’s Ok yrr, I’ll see you on the flip side may be.’ She heard him saying it to her ex-costar without noticing that Teju has opened the door of the Vanity.

Thanks, Karan’ She replied and hugged him which Karan reciprocated back warmly.

They broke the hug and he came to see her off when he saw Teju standing at the gate of his Vanity with tears and hurt in her eyes.

Laddoo……’  He whispered.

Teju composed herself and schooled her expressions as soon as she saw coming them out.

See you around Tejasswi I am leaving for Mumbai my shoot is completed.’ She said with a smile.

Teju nodded slightly and she left the Vanity.

Laddoo’ Karan said softly.

What is this flip side?’ She asked with a frown as she entered the Vanity.

Ohh toh Madam jealous hai… Ok ab dekh Laddoo beta.” He thought with a smirk on his face.

Arreey Laddoo you know na she is a friend so I was talking normally that we will meet sometime in Mumbai.’ He replied nonchalantly.

A friend who tried to paint you as a playboy, mene tujhe pehele bhi kaha tha Karan stay away from her.’ She huffed in anger.

Laddoo jo hogya so hogya na let it be.’ He replied.

She looked at him with an angry pout and held the collar of his shirt.

Mr. Karan Kundrra you will not meet her, am I clear?’

He smiled.

Why Miss. Tejasswi Prakash, are you jealous?’ He asked cupping her cheeks.

Tujhe kya lagra hai yahan kya hora hai? Yeh jo tu slyly cheezen krta hain na you know that they affect me.’ She replied seriously and moved away from him.

Sly? Laddoo idhar aa.’

He held her arm and made her sit on his lap while he settled down on the small bed in his vanity.

Laddoo baby she came here to say sorry, for whatever happened in the past since her shoot is completed, she confessed she likes me and now she wanted to make everything normal so that if meet anywhere socially it won’t be awkward.’ He said softly kissing her shoulder.

She likes you?’ Tejasswi moved her head and looked at him with a frown.

Tujhe pata hai jab tu aese rant karti mere liye, aur tera yeh jo frown hai exclusively mere liye how much I love it?’

She pouted and her frown deepened.

He chuckled and pecked her pout.

And this pout… uff uff.’

Mujhse baat hi mat karr bohut maja aara hain a tujhe jaa tu jaa uss Bhaalu ke pass.’ She said controlling her tears.

Yes, she was jealous how can she come and confess to his man that she likes him and how this Idiot is so cool about it, doesn’t he remember that he is taken? She was angry, jealous, and wanted to slap away the smirk plastered on his handsome face.

‘Oyee mera Laddoo when I have you toh mai kissi aur ke pass kyun jaaun? You know I have the best so why should I settle for less?’ He said kissing her cheeks tightly.

Karan chhod jaa tu uss bhalu ke pass mill ussey ‘Flip side’ mein let me go.’ She said trying to come out of his hold.

Aese kese chhod dun mere chhoti sii Sherni, Vese jab usne mujhse kaha that she has a thing for me I told her that I am in a Committed relationship with my Chhotu sii Laddoo, and since you have confessed and apologized it won’t be awkward if we ever meet somewhere. And I love it when you are all possessive of me, I am yours Ok?’