1. Friends?

Bianca Salvatore~

I got a call from my brother Damon saying he needs my help with Katherine

I got a call from my brother Damon saying he needs my help with Katherine. God I hate that fucking bitch.

After I got to Mythical falls I went to my brothers house and knocked on the door and saw some chick open the door.

"Who are you?"the bitch asked. "you must be the girl that has my brothers rapped around her finger."
I said and she looked at me confused. "Bianca Salvatore"I said and then I heard Damon say. "Bianca your finally here"

"We need your help"he added. "And that's why I'm here to help"I said back. "Hey dam- omg sis your back" Stefan said as he walked in and noticed me."hey stef mind telling me who that is."I say gesturing to the bitch I already hate.

"That's Elena. Play nice Bianca." He warned."I always play nice."I mumbled.

"Ok enough of that let's start discussing the plan."Damon interrupted. Damon explained the plan to all of us and they had to go find Katherine while I had to babysit Elena. Just Great.

A while after they left Elena was watching tv while I was on my phone."hey Bianca I'm sorry for acting bitchy earlier."she said softly.

I sighed."I'm sorry to"I said."friends? "she asked."friends "I confirmed.

*2 hours later*

Elena and I suddenly heard a loud bang from upstairs. She looked at me scared."stay here and be quiet" I said to her as I started to head upstairs and as soon as I reached the top of the stairs someone snapped my neck. Everything around me went dark.