4.......nice

"fine"I growl."good"Klaus says smilling.

Prophecy ~

I start reading:"The last born of Giuseppe Salvatore will be gifted to be able to begin and end any supernatural species

I start reading:
"The last born of Giuseppe Salvatore will be gifted to be able to begin and end any supernatural species.The last born will go through 4 stages.
Stage 1~ becoming a vampire.
Stage 2~ turning off humanity.
Stage 3~ getting bitten by werewolf and dying again.
Lastly stage 4~ becoming a hybrid and becoming a ruler of all supernatural species."
I finish reading.

"Happy now"I growl at him."why thank you,love."Klaus said.

"Can I go back home now"I ask. "no, your staying with us. You can go back home to collect your belongings, but if your not back in 2 hours consider your brothers and the doppelganger dead."he told me.

"Well first of I don't give a damn fuck about Elena and the only reason I'm actually cooperating is, because you threatened to kill my brothers."I say back.

"You have 2 hours, love"Klaus taunts me and I roll my eyes then sped off to my brothers house.

*At the Salvatore house*

I enter to find a panicking Elena and Stefan, while it seems to be a drinking Damon. As always.

"Well hello brothers."I say."Bianca where the hell have you been. Do you know how worried we were." Stefan practically screamed at me.

"Ok calm down"I said trying to calm him down."calm down, calm down stat explaining."Damon growled.

"Ok so as you know Elena and I were kidnapped by the Mikaelsons to get info on where Katherine is." I say and they nodded."go on" Damon said.

"So when we got to kat, Elijah and Klaus got some kind of prophecy from her for some reason. Then kat said I was part of the prophecy and I can control my blood. Then she gave them the prophecy that only I supposedly can read. They took me to the Mikaelson mansion and told me to read it and then said I have to come back home to pack my belongings, because I'm staying with them and if I don't agree they kill all three of you."
I say and see their shocked expressions.

"You are not staying with them." Stefan said." Not like I have a choice"I mumble.

"Ok so I have to pack since I only got a hour, before Klaus decides to kill you."I say to them then speed upstairs.

*After packing*

I went back downstairs said goodbye and warned them not to do anything stupid since I knew them they would.

I went back to the Mikaelson mansion. Elijah showed me my room and was really........nice something I didn't expect.