5 ~I think I'm inlove

Elijah's pov~

As soon as she arrived I told her where her room was and things like that but I don't know why I'm so fascinated with her. Her eyes are so beautiful it's like I could go into a trans.

That night I barely got any sleep, because Bianca was the only thing I could think about.I think, I think....

I'm inlove with Bianca

Klaus's pov~

After Bianca left to get her belongings. A hour and half later she came back and it was 10:53 pm
Everyone went to their rooms and here I was unable to sleep.

All because of Bianca,she was just like an angel.

Bianca's pov~

The next morning I woke up and got dressed.

Outfit~

After I got dressed I went downstairs to where Rebekah, Klaus, Elijah and some other guy was

The guy walked over to me, gently grabbed my hand and kissed it
"Well hello darling and who might you be."the guy I didn't know asked."back off kol. C'mon Bianca we have to go shopping."Rebekah said walking to my side and started pulling me out of the kitchen.

"Sorry for my brother kol, he's a asshole."she told me."I can tell"I say back and we started laughing.

Klaus's pov~

When I saw Bianca come down the stairs she looked so beautiful. I truly believe she looks breath taking in anything she wears.

She walked in the kitchen and kol walked over to her gently grabbing her hand and then he kissed it. "well hello darling, who might you be"kol asked. After he said that I felt like ripping his heart out, I don't know why I felt like this.

"Back off kol. C'mon Bianca we have to go shopping."Rebekah said walking to Bianca and dragged her out the kitchen.

After they left kol asked."so who's the girl."

"None of your business"I growl at him."c'mon Klaus just tell me I mean is she single."before I could say anything Elijah beat me to it."don't even think about it."he growled.