3~attracted

*skip to the Peterson house*

"So what's this proficiency thing about" I ask them."why would we tell you, love."Klaus asked."I don't know maybe, because I'm here with you."I spat at him.

He just chuckled and we walked into the Peterson house to see Katherine and 2 witches. Klaus and Elijah killed the 2witches on the spot then turned to face Katherine."well hello Katherine. Mind telling us where the prophecy is."Elijah asked.

"I'd rather die"she hissed.
"Now, now love let's make a deal you tell me where the prophecy is,I won't kill you and we'll leave you alone, but with the prophecy you tell us some information on it. Do you understand."Klaus asked.

She took a deep breath then looked at me smirking "fine, but it looks like you already have some of the prophecy with you."

Elijah and Klaus looked at me confused."what are you talking about."I asked."oh, Bianca you are different from your brothers. Infact you can control your blood."she said.

"What do you mean she can control her blood."Klaus asked.
"I mean she can control how it tastes or is and what I mean by that is she can make her blood taste sweet, bitter or even make it venomous. Even if she wanted she could kill an entire army of vampires in a blink of an eye"she explained.

Elijah's pov~

After she explained everything about how Bianca is part of the prophecy I was honestly shocked, but I felt really attracted to Bianca the second I laid eyes on her.

"Interesting, now where's the prophecy ." Klaus asked."I'll go get it real quick"she sped off and a few seconds later she came back with it."oh and only one person can read it and that person is Bianca. "Katherine said.

The prophecy~

Bianca's pov~
"Nice doing business with you"Klaus said and we left back to the Mikaelson.klaus told me to sit on the couch and read it.

"And what if I don't want to read it?" I question."well then love, it's either the easy way or the hard way.