Chapter 41

"Miki, you hearing me alright? Look things aren't going well I-," Carr didn't know what else to say as he brought Miki to the control center of the carrier.
"Carr...what's going on out there?" Miki groaned, not having fully recovered from the rough landing.
"It's- it's not good. Junior's getting the absolute crap getting beat out of him right now. We're losing Miki, we're losing hard," Carr told Miki.

Most of their forces had already been wiped out. All that was left were a few jets and the ships in the water.
Mothra flew over to the carrier and landed on the air strip, a large gash on her back. Carr helped Miki walk out to talk to the moth kaiju. "Mothra...I know neither of us are gonna like this, but we gotta go with plan B..." Miki reluctantly said. Plan B, the oxygen destroyer.

Mothra knew that Junior wouldn't last much longer against Bagan, and besides that his inner temperatures were reaching critical levels. Junior was going to die no matter what happened. "...I'll get the others out of the area..." Mothra finally said.

"Get the darn thing loaded Carr, this is our last chance," Miki ordered.
Carr nodded and brought her to a chair to sit down before loading the oxygen destroyer into one of the ship's cannons. Mothra soon finished herding the others area from the area, giving a look to Junior that explained everything. Junior just gave a slow nod before being pummeled by Bagan.

Time to end this.