you won't win

*1 week later on face time*

"i still cant getover the fact you actually showed me your face" 

"well you asked" said dream " I'm glad you didn't find me ugly...." dream muttered 

"DREAM...i don't think anyone would be able to find YOU ugly" George said exasperated that dream would even be able to suggest that 

dream smiled a small sweet smile and then said slyly "well George....i thought you might say something like that considering your nose started bleeding last week"

"DONT tease me dream"

"why George do i make you nervous" although dream was joking his voice didn't seem very sarcastic it was almost normal but maybe a little sweeter than usual like he was trying to make it sound like a joke 

"DREAM istg when we finally get to meet each other I'm gonna..."

"go on gogy what are you gonna do" dream said smirking 

"I'm good at teasing dream don't try me 

well considering your the one getting flustered i don't believe you so tell me how good?"

"lets just say you won't win"

with that George smiles and hangs up the phone

dream just sat there smiling at his phone for a whole 2 minutes before he stood up and started pacing dream did this a lot when he was stressed and he was very stressed he couldn't understand the feelings he felt but he new he couldn't like his friend right? and even if he did George wouldn't like him back would he? no he was talking utter nonsense he was probably just tired yeah that's what it will be he shook himself a little before flopping himself onto his bed and falling  asleep, asleep where he dreamt of George, George kissing him, hugging him, holding him, holding his hand, cuddling him,  dates between the two until the dreams all went away because  he fell into a deep sleep George had made him so relaxed he wasn't dreaming anymore everything was just black and peaceful he hadn't slept like this for years...