Author's Note

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello reader! I am so glad that you took an interest in my new book, A BLOODY AWAKENING.

Before you start reading, I want to clear up a few matters that need to be put into place just so there are no issues.

This book, in any way...is FICTION. This applies to all names, characters, places, and incidents that were created by me or used in a fictitious manner. The actual names and images of BTS members being identified in this fiction are only used for this sole purpose and DO NOT depict who they are in reality. Their names and images in this book solely belong to them, their property as the original owners.

This idea of the book was created originally by me, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. I do not give anyone permission to use my writing or ideas that I have published in the past or tend to post in the future. There are to be no translations or plagiarism.

This book is labeled as MATURE meaning there will be...mature content. This may contain explicit language, strong sexual content, angst, etc.

While reading the book, I appreciate the reads and votes but I want to see comments. I want to see your opinion and views on each chapter because I read those comments and it lets me know that I'm doing right. If you can, I want your opinions to be detailed, give your emotions and if you want to message me then please do so.

My warning for comments as stated earlier, is if arguments ensue where it's disrespectful. I will not tolerate it, simple. I can understand someone getting a point across but please keep the conversation respectful.

Lastly, I want to point out that at the end of the day, this is fanfiction and this would never happen in real life. This book should not be taken to heart, taken personally, and overall not ruin anything.

Anyway, thank you for taking an interest in this book, and please take the time to read, vote, and comment. If you have any questions or concerns, please message me and I will get back to you that same day but I will not give out spoilers you sneaky crocodiles :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~