Fling It

Naya's alarm clock went off, loud, waking her up. She sleepily turned her alarm off and rose out of bed.

She had already had her outfit set, she just had to shower and do a light beat to her face.

Naya pointed her stereo's remote and powered it on, pressing play on her GRWM playlist.

After showering she wrapped her towel around her body. Setting her phone up on her vanity she went live on Instagram. As her followers flooded into her live, she continued to sit and do her makeup.

"It's ya girl Lotttooooo, make sure y'all come check me out tonight at VibeForever Night club. It's going down y'all, we gon have my baby Zee, Exotica, and Heiress in itttt. Make sure y'all book your sections, be on time, and put that shit on!"

She did her makeup and touched up her hair on live and after went to take some selfies. Unbeknownst that Dave watched the whole time. It takes a certain woman to be able to show her natural beauty, be real with her followers, and actually have a passion for what she does. Many may think that all "Lotto" wants is a big spender, to dance on the pole, or be a washed up drama starting hoe who wants her 15 of fame. But that was the complete opposite, Naya wanted more. Beautiful home, big family, her own business, and to enjoy the little things of life. But due to her past, it was hard to see that being her happy ending.

Teddy had a plan in the works, he wanted Naya bad. Besides her being seductive, sexy, and sassy... he really missed his Bestfriend. Sick of hearing his homies diss him; he decided that tonight was the night he go claim what was his. Z was gone, he told her he didn't feel like forcing things with her anymore. Of course she tried to play crazy, threaten his relationship with Kairi, and then put him on child support. But Teddy wasn't going for that shit. He recorded the whole conversation, played it back for her through his home stereo and threatened to take HER to court. She sobbed so much that he almost felt bad for her. But he wasn't stupid, he moved her into her own condo. Made sure her and his seed was comfortable, and paid the first 6 months so that she can get adjusted to paying her own bills.

The thought of him moving on... or back to Naya some what made him nervous, what if this is too fast? Will I slip up? Is she ready for a relationship? Everybody gon have something to say but can we handle it? The threats?

His mind was moving a mile per second!
"Yoooo" Mook said clapping his hands in front of Teddy

"Huh" Teddy said continuing to put on his Cuban links

"Yoo my man's!?? Tf is on your bird?? You seen Naya back in the town?" He said walking off to the kitchen.

"Yeah, how you know?" he wondered

"Now you know I been hitting Zee for a minute. I came back from the bathroom and she was on the phone with her. Sis still look the same by the face, but niggas saying she ain't the same by the waist. Baby sis done glew up!" he said making a sandwich.

"What niggas? Fuck you doing around niggas talking about Na?" he said scrunching his face up.

"Nigga shutup, that's my sister. I can't control how niggas think and what they say about her. I know thats yo undercover boo. Y'all wasnt fooling the kid in high school. Mook grinned at Teddy and moved his brows up and down.

"Nigga shutup! That is my bestfriend, I admit, I did sleep on her myself a lil but I won't catch another Z on her. She destined to be mine." He said spraying his signature cologne on his wrist and neck.

"Yeah well you wasn't the only nigga that woke up and seen her in they dreams." he said laughing.

"Very funny bird brain. Them niggas gon get knocked back to sleep fucking with her." Teddy said adjusting his gun in his waist.