Mistakes Happen

"Alright Lotto" Zee said as she left with Mook.

"mhmmm, be careful! I'll see you tomorrow Zee" Naya said walking to her car with Lo by her side

"Girl so what in the fuck was that with Teddy? Spill fucking tea cause you went in the red room, and ya whole face was red when ya came out!" he said nudging her shoulder

"Bitch lets just say, Teddy got some passes on some of my red room rules" she said looking out the side of her eye unlocking her car doors.

"NAYA, YOU FUCKED IN THE RED ROOM?!?" he said screeching when he got in the car.

"HOE NO!" Naya said hitting his arm. "He got to touch on the jackpot a lil' more, but we aint do none of that" she said smiling

"Mmm, I was about to say. Bitch its about time he swatted them damn cobwebs off that pussay"

"Lo you know I'm staying celibate, I don't need no toxic ass nigga coming back in my life.." she said rolling her eyes

"I doNT neEd nO, Bitch shut the fuck up. How you know he toxic? It's been years and you neva know lil mama" he said pushing his lips to the side

Naya sighed, "If me and Teddy ever was to get back together, it would be the longest process. Cause we'd have to take it slower than virgin pussy getting stretched bitch" she said starting the car and pulling off towards Lo's condo.

"Girl Im not finna play with you" Lo said laughing and getting on his phone

"So what's up with you? you and Rodney still talking?" she said driving down the highway

"Not while he giving out community dick. Im a free agent" he said rolling his eyes

"Protect your peace, heart, and health. These niggas be for everybody, lying like they dont belong to somebody." she said turning on his street.

"You can say that 45 times, shorty" he said

After dropping Lo off, she headed in the direction of her apartment.

Playing her playlist named "Self"

Half way home she just started crying, besides waking up daily, life has been everything but sweet. She'd rather be in bed, left alone on most days. Soak in her tears on others, or just sit in darkness. Music was like a form of medication for Naya. And her playlists "Self" was full of songs that hit the nail on the head in the right moments.

She was almost home, but made a stop at the liquor store to grab some wine. Looking down at her outfit she had on a jogging shirt set with her fluffy slides, "it's gone have to do bookie." She said getting out and locking her doors.

Entering the liquor store she seen a group of girls arguing over how much they had to send for their bottles and chasers, and she heard a group of Niggas in the back of the store joking around.

One thing for certain and two things for sure, a bitch gotta stay on her p's and her q's.

Walking over to the wine aisle, she kept going til she found the Stella section, bending over she grabbed 3 bottles of Stella Black, it was the best flavor.

"Damn ma, this view would look even better over a balcony" Teddy said from the end of the aisle.

Naya gasped and almost dropped a bottle. "Teddy, please" she said rolling her eyes