Chapter 5: Dusk Silhouettes

*2 years after Link's death*

Zora architects were as busy as ever improving the Domain. It was decided only a week ago that the Domain would have an extension of rooms, mainly for the royal family and Zora council. This would allow more pool space for the citizens and more inn room space for the tourists.

Klay held the blueprints and was talking Liana through each point on it. "Cool, huh?" He gestured the blueprints to her and she gladly took them.

Her eyes scanned over the dimensions, landing on the drawing of what the final product would be: a section under the pools of the Domain. Rooms would line the walls as hallways would lead left and right. Right as one would walk down the stairs, Muzu's room would be the first room on the right, Sidon's would be second to the right, Mipha's would be third to the right, Valik's would be fourth to the right, and her own room would be fifth to the right.

"They say it'll probably take close to three years to finish, just because of possible delays in supply shipments, but hopefully it can get done sooner."

"I hope so," Liana handed the blueprints back to Klay. "And you said your mother and father planned this out?"

"Yep! They're leading the whole thing."

"Well, I can already tell that they're doing a great job!"

"Thanks! I'll be sure to tell them!" A small silence fell between them. It wasn't uncomfortable or anything, both were just taking in the scene. "So... you doing anything later?"

"Me? Uh..." she tapped her finger on her chin. "I don't think so—wait! Oh, never mind I thought I had a meeting tonight but that's tomorrow night. So yeah! Today's pretty much a free day for me. Why do you ask?"

"Well... I was wondering if you wanted to hang out later? Like we could go to Upland Zorana, maybe have picnic dinner thing? I don't know. If you don't want to that's fine." A warm smile appeared on Liana's face. She opened her mouth to speak, but then Klay interrupted her, unaware that she was about to speak, "No, wait! Upland Zorana kinda triggers those memories for you! We can go wherever you want instead. How about the Reservoir or maybe Lulu Lake or—"

"Klay," Liana laughed out a sigh, "Upland Zorana is fine."

"Are you sure? I don't want those memories happening to you again."

"Hey, I'll be fine. I've been getting better! Well, slowly. Besides, I need to take some pictures up there anyway for my photography class."

"G-Great! If you feel those memories coming on, just let me know."

"I will, Klay. Don't worry."

"Alright, I gotta get back to my post, but see you tonight! Let's meet up at Veiled Falls."

"Sounds good to me!"

Klay hurried to the bridge leading to Ploymus Mountain. As he ran off, Liana couldn't help but have a big smile on her face.

"OoOoOo, is my wittle Wiana going on a date?" Valik leaned from behind her and Liana jumped forward and turned around.

"Valik!" She stomped her foot. "First off, stop calling me that. Second off, it's not a date."

"Oh, yeah? A nice night up in the pretty sights of Zorana with a totally normal picnic dinner, mhm. No date whatsoever. Nothing implied."

"Klay and I are just friends, Valik. Nothings going on between us."

"But I bet you wish there was."

Liana scoffed, "You better watch yourself, or else I'm gonna' embarrass you in front of your sweet Tayli!"