Tommy was a well known streamer as well as a vlogger. One of his most known jokes was him being told he was adopted, the world taking it as a joke when in reality it was the truth.

He knew that since he was 14 because that was when he was adopted.

His past isn't known except for the fact he was very neglected by his family.

Tommy was streaming when he got a notification from techno.

                                                                                       Pig Dork

Pig Dork: hey Tommy, just a heads up I'm coming to visit for a little, don't say anything to chat or the rest 😉

                                                                                                                                                                                         👍:Me

Tommy felt a smile creep up on his face because techno trusted him enough to keep the surprise.

He kept going with the stream like normal except for the little bit more joy in his voice.

—-----------------------

Tommy and Techno kept texting until it was finally the day of the surprise came.

Tommy was on the bus waiting for his stop to go to Wilbur's house to meet techno. He brought his little bag just in case he slipped.

His head was feeling a little fuzzy but he was pushing it back so he wouldn't slip.

His bus stop came and he got out walking to Wilbur's house.

He walked for 15-20 minutes until he finally made it to Wilbur's.

The fuzzy feeling a little bigger than before but yet again pushing it back so he wouldn't slip.

~Tommy's POV ~

I finally made it to Wilbur's but the fuzzy feeling was stronger than before and I would rather die than slip in front of my brother figures.

I knock on the door waiting for Wilby-no Wilbur to open the door.

I hear shuffling and the door unlocking then seeing a happy Wilbur.

"Hey, Toms!"

The nickname made me wanna regress more but I kept pushing it back.

"Hey, Wilbur!" I said in my normal optimistic voice.

He let me in and I sat down on the couch.

~Wilbur's POV~

Me and Tommy were chilling on the couch catching when I heard the doorbell.

I look at Tommy to see a smirk on his face.

Confused, I get up and open the door to see Technoblade!

Surprised, I yelled, "Techno!?"

He smiles and says, "Surprise!"

I let out a chuckle and gave a bear hug.

Tommy runs over and joins in making it a group hug.

~ Technoblade POV~

We chilled on Wilbur's couch for about half an hour after we said our hi's and Wilbur let me stay in the guest room. We were talking when I noticed Tommy being weird.

He kept biting his lip or his fingers and kept fidgeting with his hands.

Confused, I asked, "Tom's, you okay?"