Yandere! Four

Yandere! Four HeadCanons. 

Requested by: bfdi_fandomalt

Four will go by They/Them/Theirs.

~

• You were a Bfb Contestant! :D! You thought Four's Love is platonic.

• You really liked four, You just hated  their screech. Which, speaking of screech, Four had now stopped. But it still haunts in your mind. Like a snake slithered into your mind, messing with you.

• You didn't talk with everyone, but everyone thought you were cool. You thought they were cool too.

•  I feel like four would always keep you with them- knowing their Yandere and shit.

• they would kidnap you, even if you accept their confession!

• If you're in the lgbtq+ They'll support it! (Since four is basically in it...) 

• The way Four would kidnap you They would suck you up into the e.x.i.t, but not with the other exiters. 

• if you don't love them, they would do anything to make you love them. Snacks, drinks, affection, whatever! Just for you to love them back :)

•  if you love Four back, they will be so happy! They you cuddle you right when you say it :). They'll still kidnap you, but you will get to go outside for a while! With Four, of course.

• Four knows if your lying or not.

• If you escape, you will be knocked out with whatever. You'll get starved, until Four decides to come back and take care of you. Which is usually.. 2-3 days.

• Four will also manipulate you into liking them if you don't like them in the next month. 

• Just don't escape, love them, and don't let them be mad at you! Then you'll be fine <3

• x might not know about this......