Real world

A.N: this will be a short chapter since the main story is in the afterlife I will post another part shortly after.

Kel, Hero, Basil, and Aubrey were starting to get nervous they couldn't find Sunny around the hospital.

Since Kel is kinda dumb he's the only one stupid enough to go outside.

Nobody noticed Sunny hitting the ground, so there was nobody around him.

Kel could smell fresh blood around his area.

He decided to look for scent, not cause he thought it was Sunny cause he's just dumb.

Once he caught up to the scent he looked down.

There was Sunny he had been bleeding out for a while now.

Kel started freaking "Sunny! wake up,wake up!!!"

There was no response he was dead for at least 45 minutes.

Kel ran into the hospital to get Hero, Basil , and Aubrey.

Kel bursts into the room. Kel told them what happened. "Sunny is dead guys!"

They look at him confused before they all said "he's not dead he's just lost."

Kel tugged Hero and Aubrey behind him "I'm gonna show you he's dead you need to see this!"

He couldn't grab Basil because he was in bad shape enough.

Kel walked outside with them to Sunny, there he was blood pooled around his body.

Hero looked like he was gonna throw up, where as Aubrey started crying her eyes out.

Kel said "he's dead."

Aubrey said "I'll inform the hospital."

Kel said "I don't think you can but you can tell Basil."

Kel continued "you're crying too much no one could understand you is what I mean."

Aubrey ran into the hospital to the room she told Basil that Sunny was dead.

Kel told the hospital that he was dead and they didn't believe them.

Kel showed them Sunny that was dead.

They said "yeah he's dead his neck was shattered along with his head destroying his brain."

Kel said "what do we tell his mom."

They said "tell her he's dead and to arrange a funeral and you and your friends get clothes ready for the funeral."

Kel said "I understand." He was so happy whenever Sunny finally opened his door but now he felt miserable and furious.

A week later they had the funeral Aubrey, Hero, Kel, and Basil were there.

Along with relatives, everyone there was miserable.

When they got home they all stayed miserable for a few weeks at best but Basil locked himself away after that.

Kel, Hero, and Aubrey thought it was because Basil felt betrayed, he finally had his friends back and one of them died.

So he locked himself inside not being able to be betrayed again.

A.N: I told you it was short what did you expect.