the park

Sunny wakes up and starts playing on his computer. Mari was still asleep on Sunny's bed.

Sunny pats Mari on the head. "Hey Mari are you up, hello!"

Mari says. "Yeah just give me a minute."
Sunny sarcastically states. "No, I know what you mean by minute, you mean an hour don't you."

Sunny starts tapping on Mari quickly. "Come on time to get up!"

Mari gets up for a brief moment only to bring Sunny with her to lay on the bed.

Mari says. "If you won't leave me alone, I'll have to make you fall asleep."

Sunny hugs Mari and picks her up. "I told you you're getting up, now get up."

Mari says. "Sunny wherever you're taking us you can carry me there."

Sunny groans. "Fine."
Mari states. "There, now we're both happy I get to go to sleep and you get to spend time with me."

Sunny makes his way downstairs and makes his way outside.

Sunny talks to Mari. "Let's see a place to sit you down... I got an idea, the secret hideout spot.

Sunny makes his way over to the hideout, once he gets there he is greeted by none other than Kelly.

Kelly speaks sarcastically. "What did your bitch fall asleep on you?!"

Sunny responds. "She is not my bitch, she is my sister." He was keeping his cool for now.

Kelly states. "You know, you look completely different from a brother."

Sunny says. "Well, what would you want me to do if you were in her situation."

Kelly gets angry. "I wouldn't want you to do anything!" She runs to Sunny trying to punch him but she misses.

Sunny says. "you know you have already pissed me off, now you're just giving me a reason to kick your ass."

Sunny pulls out a knife and stabs her multiple times and throws her in the lake. Sunny knew people don't die in the afterlife, so he didn't hold back.

Sunny lays Mari on the picnic blanket and lays down with her. Sunny wraps his arms around her.

Sunny was about to fall asleep when a certain someone came out of the lake.

Kelly looked at Sunny and says. "You know, someone might mistake you for a couple."

Sunny responds. "Did you want to fight again?"

Kelly's smug expression turned to fear when he said that, she started running away.

Sunny yawns. Mari says. "See I told you I would make you go to sleep." It was still 10 A:m.

Sunny and Mari fell asleep on the picnic blanket just like they were last night.

At about 3 P:m, Jack and Ayano walked over to the place. Jack is looking at Sunny kinda confused why he is sleeping with Mari, because in the afterlife your brothers and sisters aren't usually blood kin.

Jack tries to wake up Sunny first. Sunny pouts. "Go away."  

Ayano walks over and sees the two and starts laughing, when she did. Sunny was already pissed off by jack.

Sunny was getting angry. "I said go away!"

Jack and Ayano walked over to the picnic blanket and sat down next to Mari. Sunny was furious he thought he was dealing with Kelly.

Sunny got up ready to swing, but he was disappointed when he saw jack, Sunny was neutral. Sunny laid back down with Mari.

Ayano states. "I think they actually are brother and sister."
Jack responds. "Woah, that's rare, very rare."