The New Guy

(The picture above is Guilliman, friendly reminder Guilliman is Ten feet tall and isn't lacking in mussels either, the video is to serve as a voice for Guilliman should you have not given him one)

A tall blond man walked up to a navel recruitment center. He had a fitting white shirt with an upside down omega symbol in a dark blue in the middle of it, he had khaki pants tucked into black combat boots unseen he had a nice leather belt on the pants. The man opened the door and walked to the front desk. The man asked to take entry test for the commander program. The recruiter couldn't be bothered to look up from his computer and simply handed the tall man a pass and pointed to a door without looking. The tall man left for where the man behind the desk pointed.

Roboute Guilliman had come to this world at the request of his father about two months ago, Guilliman has shed his armor in order to blend in better with the civilian populace. Recently he became aware of the commander program, a program that was set up for various reasons, that was made to pick out the best commander for Eagle Union. Guilliman saw this a perfect opportunity to unite humanity beat back its foes and usher in a golden age, similar to the likes of what his father had first made.

The whole recruitment center stared in awe at Guilliman's test. It was perfect, no scratch that it was beyond perfect. The center sent the papers to the main base for the program as fast as possible.

A month later

Guilliman walks through the main gates to the academy where he will be taught, about this worlds navel procedures. As Guilliman looks around him, he notices a lot of the others commander candidates are rather young and mostly scrawny. Guilliman couldn't care less however and proceeded to his first class. Now Guilliman knew he didn't need this training, but he wanted to do things legally and peacefully. As the bell rings Guilliman can be seen sitting on multiple chairs to both fit him and support his weight. The professor walks in and introduces himself as Prof. Benjamin, but they can shorten it to Prof. Ben. As the lessen began Guilliman noted several flaws in what they were stating. For the time they were to draw up a personal battle plan. The reason behind this was to gauge where each candidate was in terms of strategic prowess. Guilliman would take the rest of the day to study each ship class to find the best way assemble them. During the night he drew up his plan, page after page detailing how he would assemble each fleet to counter each threat, how he would assemble supply lines and protect them. By the time he was done, Guilliman had written a small book. He even made a cover and signed it.

When class began the next day, prof. Ben was looking over each person's work pointing out errors and giving ways to fix the errors. He had a work he was saving for last, Guilliman's book. The students were talking to each other getting to know each other better. Guilliman just sat in his seat not saying a word making mental preparations for the rest his time in the academy. Prof. Ben was calling up the students to collect their papers telling them what they did and what they need improvement on, when he got to Guilliman and he stood up everyone took to silence looking at the massive man. Some just looked on awestruck at the massive man, others were scared, some of the more cocky students assumed he was a brainless brute. The students looked on in anticipation of what the professor would say. Prof. Ben spoke in a calm voice loud enough for the silent classroom to hear.

"Mr. Guilliman I know I told you to write up a personal battle plan, but I asked for just that..." as the words left his mouth the cocky among them had thought their suspicions right until the next part came.

"I asked for a battle plan not the how keep your supply lines safe, or how you would react to an enemy formation based on what you had on hand, time of the day, distance, amount of information. To put it simply Mr. Guilliman you don't need to write so much, just what is necessary." The previously cocky students were now angered. How dare he be really good at this, how dare he better than them. To the surprise of the rest of the students Guilliman spoke.