LeBron claps some bunny cheeks

"Nice game Tune Squad", LeBron said as he congratulated his team on another win. LeBron had switched teams once again, but not to another team in the NBA. Instead he moved into the Tune World to join the world famous Tune Squad. He loved all of his Tune friends. Before the gang would go celebrate at the local Chili's, LeBron ran into the men's locker room to "change". That wasn't what he was really running for. LeBron had to shit REALLY BAD and was too embarrassed so say anything. Little did he know, Lola quickly followed after him.

"Ohh fuck I shouldn't have eaten 69 Taco Bell tacos", LeBron queefed as he searched for his locker. He secretly took his dumps in his locker because he saw it on TikTok once and thought it was funny. Before LeBron could drop his shorts, he heard the door to the locker room open. "Whoevers in here should probably leave because umm... I'm naked, and my huge cock is out", LeBron stuttered as he attempted to shoo out whoever entered his alone poopy time. "Don't worry LeBron, it's just lil old me", Lola said as she slowly and seductively walked towards him. "Lola I think you might be mistaken, the women's locker room is across the hall", LeBron said as he pointed her to the exit. "Oh don't worry sweetheart, I came here on purpose". "The truth is... I'm in love you basketball superstar LeBron James... and... I want you to fuck me", Lola admitted as she slowly removed her Tune Squad uniform, revealing a pink lacey bra and pantie set from Victoria Secret. LeBron turned away from the horny bunny to think this through. He secretly had a crush on Lola, and thought this would be his only opportunity to take a dive in her bunny coochie. But on the other hand, he still had to shit REALLY REALLY BAD. Suddenly, LeBron's basketball force ghost Michael Jordan appeared in front of his eyes. "Do it young Padawan, go make a three-pointer in that pussy for me", Michael Jordan said to LeBron before vanishing into thin air.

LeBron then turned back to Lola, who was just standing, anxiously waiting for LeBron's answer. "Hmm... maybe you need a little... convincing", Lola whispered to LeBron. She then grabbed LeBron's face and practically shoved it into her ass. Lola proceeded to fart in LeBron's face, her fat cheeks jiggling and rippling with every toot. LeBron then exited Lola's backdoor in amazement. "So big boy, what do you say, ya wanna make a trick shot in my moist cooch", Lola said as she made a seductive pose. LeBron's response was grabbing Lola and pinning her down onto one of the benches. The two soon began to make out passionately as their lust filled the air. But something else was in the air. A stinky smelly smelly coming from LeBron's butt. HE WAS POOPING HIMSELF!!! Lola left the kiss and began to smell the air. "Did you... did you just shit yourself", Lola asked LeBron in disbelief. "I sowwy my lil discord kitten, can you pwease forgive your daddy", LeBron said as he looked up at Lola with puppy dog eyes. "Well... your smelly stinky shit actually TURNS ME ON", Lola said. She was at MAX HORNY and was ready to FUCK.

The two went back to their makeout session, but they were rolling around in LeBron's stinky poo. LeBron then pinned Lola into his feces as he undid her bra, revealing her massive bunny jugs. "Like what you see LeBron", Lola said flirtatiously. "Oh yeah Mommy", LeBron moaned as he started to suck on her volumptious boobs. After having a quick snack consisting of Lola's breast milk, LeBron was ready for his main course. He began to trail kisses all over Lola's shit-covered body. LeBron began to use his mouth to carefully remove Lola's shitty granny panties seductively, revealing her gorilla grip tight wet moist juicy coochie. "Do it Padawan, use your dicksaber to slay this divine beast", force ghost Michael Jordan says to LeBron. "Don't worry Michael Jordan, I will slay this puss", LeBron says to himself before taking out his dick and aiming it above Lola's kitty. "Do me LeBron, play ball in my coochie", Lola moaned loudly. LeBron then slammed his giant shit laced dick into Lola's pussy. He quickly thrusted around in Lola's court. He was practically playing basketball inside her. The two of them moaned the Space Jam theme song in harmony as he continued to Jam her Space. "Oh LeBron baby, I think I'm gonna... I'm gonna... JAM", Lola creamed as she squirted a mix of cum and piss onto LeBron's cock. As Lola's juice splashed onto LeBron, his lust began to take over as he creamed his juicy thicc sticky cream inside Lola's forbidden cavern.

As the two began to clean themselves up, we turn over to the dynamic duo Bugs and Daffy, who were recording Lola and LeBron's steamy one-on-one through a peephole. "This is gonna do wonders for our OnlyFans", Daffy said as he shut off his camera and turned to Bugs, who was jerking his small bunny cock off to his girlfriend and his friend. He quickly finished his wanking session and turned to Daffy, who was staring in awe. "What's up doc", Bugs said to his friend as he pulled a carrot out of his ass in comedic fashion. But he didn't get a response in return. Instead, Daffy grabbed Bugs face and pulled him into a kiss. After a few minutes, Daffy pulled away in embarrassment. "I-I'm sorry Bugs, that was an accident I swear", Daffy said as he tried to run away out of fear of being rejected by his best friend. "Daffy wait... why don't we... take this to our OnlyFans", Bugs said flirtatiously. Daffy's duck cock grew rock hard as soon as he heard the mention of OnlyFans. Nothing turned him on more then making a quick buck. "Let's do it old pal", Daffy said as Bugs turned the camera back on as the two began to smooch once again.

 "Let's do it old pal", Daffy said as Bugs turned the camera back on as the two began to smooch once again