Mistakes

Kakashi ran to his home, just wanting to sleep and never wake up. He opens his main door, removed his shoes and jumped on the bed with his outfit. He hugged the pillow and started weeping.

"I-i did such a bad mistake, how can I face her? She will look towards me as some pervert who couldn't control his urges, she would start hating me and leave me alone once again. I didn't want this"

He turns towards the window and watches the sky with tears all over his face, his mask complete wet.

He cries " obito, rin, are you guys watching me?

Is heaven blissful?

Are you both happy in there?

I wish I could join you since i am hurting people as they come close to me.

Or if i join you guys? Will i hurt you both there too?

I am just super sorry for everything, i don't know how to live anymore, im completely broken.

And the only person who was keeping me alive was her,
S-sakura"

His voice broke as he took her name.

The whole night his thoughts are appearing on his mind screen and making him regret his decisions.

On the other hand at sakura

Sakura thought to herself "Did kakashi sensei just kiss me? I know that i have been holding feelings for him for a long time but a kiss changed a lot."

Sakura went to hospital and pulled a whole night there. She was called in between her sleep for a lot of medical treatments so her sleep wasn't complete. She also realised that since she had took up the summit work, she is obligated to complete that too.

"Shizune nehchan! I will leave for hokage's office, i've got a lot of work it seems, if you need any help, please send a bird, i will hurry back"

"Oh sakura, don't worry and go do your work, i will manage" with a sweet and relaxing smile shizune told sakura.

Sakura hurried off to her work just to find out that  kakashi sensei has already done everything.

Shikamaru welcomes

"Hey Sakura!! Kakashi sensei has already all the work it seems, today might just be your off!!"

"Ohh he did? I see that" sakura just stared at kakashi.

"Uh sakura, i-i-m so"

As soon as kakashi was about to say something, sakura interrupted and said " thank God the work is done, now i don't need to worry about my sleep anymore"

"Okay sensei! I will leave since I have a clan meeting today" shikamaru says and leaves.

It's only sakura and kakashi in the room and both of them look down and waiting for other to say something.

Sakura breaks the silence

"Why did you kiss me?"

"It it just happened, im just super sorry sakura, i realise i ruined the bond between us and you can punish me for my mistake" kakashi stood up and held his head towards the desk with a sad face.

"Mistakes are rectified, not punished for" sakura calmly said it.

"It's okay if you leave me now, it's my fault"

"I have something to confess" sakura interuppted boldly with a sharp face.

"Even i wanted something to confess"

"Huh? Fine let's say at once what we have in our mind okay?"

Kakashi said "okay"

Sakura counts upto three

1

2

3

"I like you" "i like you"

silence

Both said it simultaneously. They didn't realise how boldly both have said it. Kakashi didn't quite hear sakura.

"Sakura i like you and i am completely fine if you don't want to work here anymore, i don't mind, i have hurt you and i am just sorry for that kiss, it's also okay if you don't forgive me-"

" I said i like you, sensei are you listening? I do like you

Ive liked you since sasuke and Naruto been unimportant to the village. And that kiss? It's okay you don't have to apologise for anything, I'm also kinda glad that the person i crush also likes me"

Kakashi slaps himself twice to make sure this is real and not any genjutsu.

"Is this real? (slaps)  is this real? (slaps)"

Sakura comes close and touches face, and says
"yes it is"

Kakashi stares her, and in no time they kiss again but this time with emotions. Kakashi turned sakura towards the table and they kissed again.