Walking back the hospital I see the vending machine and think of that girl, the one I helped even if it was for a simple candy bar. It felt nice to actully be able to do somthing right for once.

Walking past the desk already knowing what room my sister is in, some of the nurses wave and others nod there heads at me. Maybe for the fact I should be heading for school yet I'm hear instead of where they tell me I should be, But this is where I want be which is by her side and which is not at school.

It's not like I'm falling since I get almost 100% all the time on tests or in class, and for gym I have it last period. so if I end up missing a few classes its alright because some how id be making them up with my dozen of study halls in the school week.

I sit beside my sister as I hold her hand and lightly kiss her knuckles, she'd always giggle when I'd do that pretending to be a prince while she was the princess.

I can't wait for her to wake up so I can tell her I'm sorry and that I love her.

. . .... . . .... . . .... . . .... . . .... . .

Throwing up in the schools bathroom crying my eyes out, I hear a girl ask me if im okay and ask her to get me the nurse.

It sucks when your at school and everyone knows you for being constantly sick and out of school but not fully why.

I don't really have friends because I don't want them to be sad I'd want them to be happy plus no one talks to me all that much.

She comes back in with the nurse "oh sweetheart let me help you up" she coo's as I'm shaling violently from vomiting, takes alot out of ya.

The girls wishes me to feel better who's Brooklyn which I'm thankfull she found me since she's the one that actually care about me and not curious about me.

She left after she asked to be my friend and I told her sure but I don't know why she'd ask now afyer seeing me like but but sure!

I ended up going back to the hospital since I can't stop puking even tho it just dry heaving now.

"Well looks like we're goimg to have to try chemotherapy again" the doctor tells calmly not like I'm going to loose all my hair for a couple more years to live thanks to my leukemia coming back again.

I think about it and I nod yes and my mother holds me with her warm embrace, we sign the papers agreeing.

Walking out of there i let out a sigh

"I'm sorry my sweet girl but as long as you're you and here you'll always be beautiful" my mom tells me with a sadness behind it.

Like watching the last episode of your favorite show of all time knowing it's ending nonetheless.

I smile but end up sobbing as we hug eachother then end up laughing since her mascara runs and mine.

Walking out of the room, I see the boy who helped yesterday and I walk up to him.

"Hi hero I mean Andrew" he smiles at me and I smile back.

"Hello and is it good that I see you here again or no" he asks

"Yes and no, yes because I see you again
but a big no on the reason why I'm here". I try to laugh the rest off

He drops it and I let out a thankfull sigh.

"Have a good one marry and hope to see you again but not here" he says as he hands a piece of paper.

I left and looked to see a number on it, so when I got home I sent a text message

-m for marryanna and -a Andrew/hero

[ hi !] -m

[Hello] -a

[Just wanted to say hi on here but I'll talk more tmmr okie?] -m

[That's fine and nice talking even if it's just hi's and hello's] -a

I then plug my phone in as my mom comes in and tells me sweet dreams.

I then fall asleep which is much needed.