Pillow Fight | Chapter 12

"Mike! Will! Food is ready!"

Joyce yelled from the kitchen.

Right. Mike and Will weren't just in their bedroom to talk about problems, they were here to change since it was already getting late, but now they didn't have any time left to change because the food was already ready. "I guess we will change after." Will said as he finally stopped hugging his boyfriend Mike, leaving his hand rest on Mike's chest, and Mike nodded in agreement. "I guess so." he said.

"We're coming!!"

Before leaving the bedroom, Will just stared at Mike for a while and then pressed his lips against Mike's lips. Their second kiss. This left Mike in silence for a while, but then he grabbed Will by the cheek again and kissed him back. "You won't ever understand how much i love you, byers." Mike said while giving Will the biggest smile ever, leaving Will in silence this time. Byers? Will thought to himself, but secretly he loved it when people called him that, especially when Mike called him that. "I love you too, wheeler."

Suddenly, the door of their bedroom opened, and Mike and Will stopped holding each other as fast as possible. It was El. Will's sister. "Mom called you Will, what is taking you so long?" El raised her voice a little bit at her older brother. Because of Mike and Will, Hopper's, Joyce's and El's food was getting cold. "I- I'm sorry, I promise we will come now." Will said while stuttering a bit, but El just gave him an annoyed look. El walked back to the dinner table that was close by the kitchen, and Mike and Will followed her.

There were 5 plates standing on the dinner table. One for Will, one for Mike, one for El, one for Hopper and one for Joyce, and all the 5 plates were filled with the food that Hopper and Joyce made together. It was turkey, spinach and some other vegetables. Will's favorite food. El, Mike and Will now all sat down on their chairs, and started to eat their food from their plates and drink their drinks.

"Hm, I love it mom." Will gave his mother a compliment as he ate his turkey, making Joyce smile. "Thanks sweetie." she said in a kind tone while she ruffled his hair, knowing Will hated this. She did it as a joke though. Will now took a sip of his glass of water that was standing close by his plate and then Hopper started a coversation.

"Hey uhm, Joyce and me have been thinking about something lately. We have been thinking about looking for another house back in California. We thought about this for reasons." Hopper started while not even focusing on anyone sitting by the dinner table, he just focused on his food while saying this, and Will and Mike froze. No please don't tell me i have to leave him again... Will thought to himself, trying to hide the fear in his eyes.

"In Lenora Hills?" El asked, Hopper and Joyce both nodded. "If your mom, me, Jonathan and that son of a BITCH Murray all help with paying, then we could atleast buy TWO houses. If Jonathan and Murray agree with this, then we can easily afford a house back in California." Hopper explained, and then took another bite of his spinach, and then a sip of his water. So it is for sure i have to leave him again!? Mike now thought to himself, almost tearing up.

Will and him JUST got into an relationship and things were going so well, no way he was going through all this pain again. "Oh. Cool." Will said softly but didn't show any joy while saying it. He seemed more sad saying it. El actually felt so bad for both Will and Mike. She knows how it is like to move away from a town and then leave your boyfriend. "It's going to be okay, trust me." El whispered into Will's ear while grabbing him by the shoulder. Will looked at El now with tears in his eyes, and nodded.