Fool of a Chadsworth

"Oh my gosh, you're so beautiful, Stacee." Brad took a step forward. "Please... marry me. C'mon you're so... so... rad." He flashed a smile to the bathroom mirror. After his previous seven girlfriends, he didn't think he could love again, but then Stacee came along. Brad had asked her out and after six attempts she said yes. Brad looked irresistible in his red air Jordans, skinny jeans and brown leather belt with a massive ornate buckle in the shape of a bull. His golden hair was closely cropped and combed, and he had sprayed himself from head to toe in lynx Africa deodorant before school. Nothing was gonna stop this Chadsworth from getting his way.

"Brad Chadsworth what are you doing?" Brad's eyes focused on his science teacher, Mr G, standing behind him. Brad turned to face him. He wore baggy beige pants, army green sandals with Velcro straps and a pink Hawaiian shirt with green and blue palm leaves on it. His remaining grey hair swept back behind his ears. He frowned in puzzlement at the sight before him.

"Me? What are you doing in the dudes' bathroom Teach?" Mr G sighed.

"I am a teacher, so I, in fact, have access to this bathroom. And since it's the middle of a lesson it is my duty as a teacher to ensure you are in class." Brad understood what Mr G had just said, but he just liked to get on his nerves. So, he played dumb.

"I lost you at teacher, Teach," Brad smirked.

"You can't propose to your girlfriend Brad. You're sixteen." Brad's stomach dropped.

"You're just jealous Teach. I hate you, I'm gonna propose to Stacee now." He grabbed his letterman jacket and punched a wall on his way out. Mr G needed to think of something quick.

"Detention!"

"Teach you can't do that!" Brad scowled as steam burst from his ears.

"Twelve detentions! With each detention, you'll receive a different task. You begin today, right after school." Mr G left and Brad gestured rudely to him as he did.

At the end of the day, Brad opened his locker. "Big Shaq attack in the building!" His best friend, Shaq the cool guy clapped him on the back, curing his scoliosis. Brad turned with an angrily depressed expression. Shaq didn't like that. Brad was prone to lashing out, so he tried to stay positive. "Bro be happy! You're about to propose to Stacee!"

"I've got detention for twelve days!" Shaq gasped.

"Holy Shaq dude! That's rough, hope it goes well."

"Shaq! I need you to go check on Stacee for me. Make sure she's alright you know with me not being there for twelve days." Shaq nodded.

"Sure bro." At least I don't have to listen to him complain again like last time.