Epilogue - The Chair on the Chair

A cold wind floated up the street as Shaq the cool guy and Morgan Freeman walked away.

"So, what happened to Mr G?" Shaq enquired.

"What do you mean?" Morgan Freeman glanced at Shaq. Shaq looked back at him.

"Well, he sacrificed himself so we could get away from Mr Cog. So where is he now?" Morgan Freeman raised an eyebrow.

"Well, if the legend has stood true until this day, then I suppose he's in Ohio."

"So, he's not dead?" Shaq blurted out.

"Shh," Morgan Freeman hushed him. "Brad mustn't know." They stopped outside a small park at sat on a bench.

"But if he's alive then we can rescue him, can't we?" Shaq proposed.

"Yes, we can." Shaq was taken aback. He had expected him to say no.

"Oh." Morgan Freeman sighed.

"Shaq I originally planned to recruit Brad Chadsworth to go on this mission with me, but since he's preoccupied." Morgan Freeman turned his gaze to Shaq. "I turn to you." Shaq was bewildered.

"You mean?"

"Your destiny lies behind you Shaq."

"What, back at Stacee's house?"

"No, literally. Behind you." Shaq looked behind them. A halo of golden light shone down on two chairs, one stacked on top of the other. Shaq was confused. Those chairs were meant to be in his English classroom sat in a corner gathering dust as they had been for the past 1500 years. Shaq and Morgan Freeman walked over and stood just outside of halo. Runes etched along the chair's edges pulsed with light and power.

"Whoever unstucketh this chair from this chair, is epic cool guy of all Detroit, Michigan." Morgan Freeman recited the runes on the chair.

"I've tried to pull apart those chairs before." Said Shaq. "They won't budge."

"Shaq you have accomplished so much in such little time. If Brad will not fulfill his destiny, then you must take his place." Shaq was cautious. But still he stepped up to the chairs, gripped one with each hand and pulled. Nothing. He strained harder, tugging rhythmically. He groaned and with a mighty crack. The chairs became unstuck. An angelic chorus sang overhead, and Morgan Freeman smiled.

Shaq looked all around as the chorus and gold dust danced and swirled around him.

"What does this mean?" Shaq questioned Morgan Freeman, still holding the chairs. Morgan Freeman chuckled.

"It means." He raised his eyebrows, "We've got work to do."