Beginning of a Journey

Legend:

(h/c) - hair color, (Y/N) -Your name,(e/c) - eye color, (f/c) - favourite color

Headings will be in bold, Thoughts in italics and "speech in quotation marks"

3rd Person POV

Our story begins with an enthusiastic young man whom has (h/c) hair waving with the wind, he carried a sword on his side with a  (f/c) hilt and one on his back which was enclosed in a leather case . He takes a deep breath, absorbing the scenery around him "I finally made it, this is the beginning of my journey" he says, sporting a big bright smile. This was it, his first big moment, all that training grandpa Jigoro put him through: carrying large buckets of water up a mountain, balancing on a pole while dodging stones thrown at him by his kouhai's( zenitsu and kaigaku), doing push ups over hot coals,  doing 100 sword slashes and still many more. The thought of all that hard training sent a chill down our protagonists spine. 

"Thinking about the others is starting to make me feel home sick" he said sighing "Its already a weeks journey to get here..... I hope Zenitsu and Kaigaku arent giving gramps too much trouble"

(Y/n) POV

Well besides me there seems to be only a few other contestants, maybe Im early. Well I did rush here, should use this opportunity to make comrades, gramps did say it would be to my advantage forming a group. 

That said....... HOW DO I EVEN TALK TO THESE GUYS. They all looked really stuck-up and tense, well this selection could either mean their death or success...  I began to scan the area seeing which of the other contestants would be easy to approach. My eyes than land on a pair of guys who seemed completely opposite to one another. The one looked quite gloomy, with long black-hair and dark blue eyes while the either (who was trying to motivate his black-haired friend) seemed to be more pumped, he had spikey peach-hair and a lavender eye color. Both had awesome fox masks. Yes, Ive decided, they seemed to be the easiest to approach. 

"Y-yo, you guys here for the natural selection" I said, my voice cracking on the first word

"What do you mean by natural selection" the peached-hair boy enquired, tilting his head at me

I could only bury my face in my hands, as I had one simple tasks and somehow, in all my grace, I managed to mess it up.

"This guy is an idiot, isnt he" The gloomy kid spoke bluntly while pointing at me, without the realization of how he had made things harder for me. I could only turn away hoping to salvage what little dignity I had left.

"Hold up" the peached-hair boy grabbed me by my shoulder "We didnt mean to offend you in any way, come on Giyuu apologize" he spoke with a smile towards the gloomy boy whos name was apparently Giyuu.

"You meant to say final selection right? Its alright to make mistakes, its how we grow as men and I wouldnt be a man if I held that against you. My name is Sabito, and the one next to me is Giyuu" Giyuu than bowed saying "Im sorry if I hurt your feelings, but you did seem like an idiot." 

Can that even be considered an apology  I thought to myself. Nonetheless a ray of joy fashioned my face, I finally made friends, besides gramps and the boys, these two are my first friends. "M-my name is (Y/n), its a pleasure to meet you both and sorry for my mistake early, I was slightly nervous" I said nervously, rubbing the back of my head

(AUTHORS NOTE) - (Y/N) has a last name but I wont mention it until later in the story.

As we were exchanging pleasantries, we hear a loud gong followed by two girls standing on a staircase , both seemed like dolls, one had black hair and the other had white hair. They were...kinda cute honestly.