A step closer to becoming Something

A.N: The art above is a representation of what Yuna Rengoku looked like. Shout out to Ijustwantadamnname for this awesome drawing 🔥🔥🔥. Okay BACK TO THE STORY!!!

3rd person POV

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" The young girl who had been attacked shrieked in horror, completely terrified at the sight before her. Blood drippled all over her body flowing through every crevice. Her eyes were warped and she was in a sort of trance, holding her head as tears bawled from her eyes.

As for the young man, who was the cause of this, he stood idly. He stared at the corpse, almost fixated. Im sure of it... I WAS sure of it.... This body had a similar aura of a demon....Similar yet strangely not exactly..... I can't be wrong on this.... But why... why....

(Y/n)'s thoughts got the better of him. He tried hard to find a solution to what just happened. 

Did I just murder a person? 

He looked over at the girl. She was losing it. He walked over to her and tried to reach out a hand in an attempt to snap her out of a trance. She flinched, causing (Y/n) to back away slightly, this was the first time someone showed signs of fearing him, it was a new experience. He bit his lip and lunged in at the girl, grasping her shoulders.

"CALM DOWN!" He said with a firm tone. She seemed to have woken up from her previous trance and stared him dead in the eyes, she had a frightened look on her face. "Your safe now, I ain't gonna hurt you. That guy that attacked you is- His not gonna hurt you no more." 

Her eyes lowered as he fell into (Y/n)'s grasp, turning it into that of a hug. She finally calmed down. Our protagonist thought.

At a distant rooftop watching (Y/n)

*Flapping a Fan around* "Hmmmmm, my my. It seems something  interesting stumbled my way. An all too familiar rotten scent *Smacks fan against other hand, closing it*" A figure stands watching over the young demon slayer with an expression of disgust and anger. The moonlight slowly falls onto this figure revealing a demon with a long straight white hair followed by a even longer dark-colored kimono. Its skin was pale and it had black horns protruding from its head whilst holding a Sensu Fan (hand held fan) which was black with a red outlining and had a sakura patterns embroiling.

 Its skin was pale and it had black horns protruding from its head whilst holding a Sensu Fan (hand held fan) which was black with a red outlining and had a sakura patterns embroiling