The Tragedies we face

3rd person POV

The scene is intense with Sabito now facing three demons looking to ambush him and Giyuu rendered unconscious. The atmosphere is stiff, the air feels heavy as the demons notice a single sound. "THIS GUYS BREATHING HEAVILY, HE MUST BE NERVOUS" one scoffed. 

But it wasnt nervousness that caused Sabito to breath heavily, he was concentrating, trying his best to maintain is breathing in order to do his Water Breathings final form. 

He takes another breath in before whispering "Water Breathing: Tenth Form: Constant Flux.." a subtle sentence but one that can still be heard by the demons. "LETS END THIS AND MAKE A SNACK OF HIM" one yelled before the other two jumped in to join him in his attack. 

Sabito remained calm and waited... Waited until they were in perfect range..... as soon as the three lunged at him he dashed forward as a water dragon formed along his blade, the dragon seemed to be in sync with the movements of his blade as he glided gracefully past one of the demons. 

The other two turned around in horror as they saw their now decapitated comrade's body begin to disintegrate, head rolling towards their feet

The other two turned around in horror as they saw their now decapitated comrade's body begin to disintegrate, head rolling towards their feet. Sabito turned around to face the remaining two. He gripped his sword with both hands as he held it above his head leaning his body to his right, the dragon visible behind him. "Whos head am I taking next?" he said calmly but stern with a grin that sowed fear in the already frightened demons.

A:N -This in the stance Sabito took, only he had both hands gripped on his sword and just picture the dragon behind him

A:N -This in the stance Sabito took, only he had both hands gripped on his sword and just picture the dragon behind him. Shout-out To one of my favourite game.

The next morning/Day 2

(Y/N) POV

Damn my head hurts, feels like someone bashed it with a rock. I looked around to inspect my surroundings as I seem to be deeper into the forest. I cant even tell if its day or night, the trees in this place is too dense... OH SHIT, wheres Sabito and Giyuu?? I ran in the direction which I thought I rolled from. I was not sure how long I was out or if the others will still be in the same place, I should still go and have a look. At the very least they would have left a sign for me to follow.